[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
(probably asked for the 100th time)
Would Tukohama Fortress be a option ? ofc the resistances will go down with 30% but 1 extra totem

Blood magic doesn't work with CI, so you will lose every aura for one extra totem.
Hello.

For this build what helmet enchant would be best.

Thanks.
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
Currently level 51 with around 1k es, is this normal? It says he switches to CI at around level 60 and 5k es. Anything I can change? Maybe better rolls?

Gems aren't in correct positions, just have to roll with what I've got unfortunately.

"
Squidoshi wrote:
Currently level 51 with around 1k es, is this normal? It says he switches to CI at around level 60 and 5k es. Anything I can change? Maybe better rolls?

Gems aren't in correct positions, just have to roll with what I've got unfortunately.

Can't help you too much without you making your profile public. But I would personally swap increased AOE for Elemental to Attacks.
"
Necrosjef wrote:
For this build what helmet enchant would be best.

probably: 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage

I've been searching as I don't have a useful enchant on my Vertex, but there's been nothing available. The other enchant I was thinking about would be the one that improves the buff granted by our Lightning Golem:

150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems

Here's a search for all the enchants that could have any value for us (note, some of these won't help much, but they at least apply to skills we use): http://poe.trade/search/oreahumahotani.
Last edited by joNDel_x on Jul 14, 2018, 7:30:24 PM
I wanted to add a note/reminder about Increased Area of Effect. All of you are probably much smarter than me and already had that in your 6-link, but I had used only Concentrated Effect to L89. It is over-kill for most content, and especially for mapping. Putting in Increased AoE is such a huge QoL improvement! Highly recommended and just save Concentrated Effect for bosses...
Hey my bad, first time posting on the forums. Wasn't private, but unchecked hide characters hope that helps!

Thank you for your reply, will definitely try it!
"
"
Squidoshi wrote:

Can't help you too much without you making your profile public. But I would personally swap increased AOE for Elemental to Attacks.

Switched AoE for Concentrated Effect, didn't do too much for ES, but I'm sure it'll help with clearing until I can get to mapping.
"
Squidoshi wrote:

Don't worry too much about CI for now if you are able to stay alive. At 62 you can get Sin Trek and Vertex which will be a nice ES boost for you. And you can get Sanctuary of Thought with your next ascension points which will help too. Also get an Atziri's mirror, they are cheap and give lots of int which = ES. Coupled with more points to spend you should then be getting close to the 5k ES.
Last edited by Malrockk on Jul 16, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
This is the gear i'm using after two months of farming. Uber leder, Uber Atziri, shaper, eveything died easely. I refined the original items by adding corrupted ones, it made me a gain of 238k dps / totem on shaper.

Uniques          

Gems          

Quality Gems          

Quality Gems 5-10     

Quality Gems 10-15    

Quality Gems 15-20    

Aura Gems          

Curse Gems          

Support Gems          

Leveled Gems          

Vaal Gems          

Flasks          

Magic          

Unique          

Thank you very much for you build Sir, it was a bliss.
Last edited by Ashandaar on Jul 29, 2018, 7:07:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info