[3.2] Forest Fire.

Last edited by Seymowr on Oct 27, 2017, 10:17:04 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Looks fun, but how do you deal with ele. reflect mobs? Without VP and pure fire damage on first glance I would assume you one-shot yourself quite often. Or am I missing something?

Primeval Force
Yugul Pantheon
Nature's Boon
Barbarism + Dying sun
You will be fine. I would not recommend running ele reflect maps though. Sorry for late reply.
How much HP can I expet with this build? I'm currently level 70 and have under 4k.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
How much HP can I expet with this build? I'm currently level 70 and have under 4k.

bruh
"
Krazy_X wrote:

+
on 77 I have 4.5k hp, despite the fact that I have collected all the nodes for life and and on all things (except one ring) I have from 70+hp

im having a blast, thx for the build
Last edited by Seymowr on Nov 5, 2017, 8:36:49 PM
HI, can u explain how do i balance my resistance, to get the effect of the Wise Oak flask pls?
Just wanted to post to say that I'm loving this build and downed Shaper on my first try (though it was my last portal)! I've never made it this far in PoE, so thanks for the awesome build. I hope it gets updated throughout the ages. :D

I can still use a lot of upgrades (belt, rings, enchants on helm and boots, dying sun flask, weapon range/cull corrupt on weapon, +1 gem corrupt on chest, lvl 21 gems), yet I was able to quite a bit with this build.

"

"
Just wanted to post to say that I'm loving this build and downed Shaper on my first try (though it was my last portal)! I've never made it this far in PoE, so thanks for the awesome build. I hope it gets updated throughout the ages. :D

I can still use a lot of upgrades (belt, rings, enchants on helm and boots, dying sun flask, weapon range/cull corrupt on weapon, +1 gem corrupt on chest, lvl 21 gems), yet I was able to quite a bit with this build.

"

Gz on Shaper kill. Glad you enjoy the build.
I will try to keep it updated. I will also likely make a different build with similar feel to it next league.
loving this build so far. the early mapping is insane. still get intakilled "randomly" but im filling out the gear. 5l qotf will probably help a ton vs tabula

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info