[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
doChl wrote:
hey, short question on jewels.
i seem to only be able to get jewel with 3 fitting stats.
would u allways look for %life, all resist and 1 attack stat
or rather skip the resists and get life and 2 damage stats?

Depends if you need resist. You have to be capped obviously.
How do you use stones? 14 intellects.You do not have any items on the intellect.
"
bezmolvie wrote:
How do you use stones? 14 intellects.You do not have any items on the intellect.

Brute Force Solution jewel
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
bezmolvie wrote:

Should add this into the core uniques required list, as it pretty much is. You'd probably get less questions about it, too. :)
"
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
bezmolvie wrote:

Should add this into the core uniques required list, as it pretty much is. You'd probably get less questions about it, too. :)

It is not required at all. Its just a different option. It is good to be inquisitive, but have some intuition. Instead of asking "why" people should take a thorough look through his items and passive tree, the answer will usually become apparent unless the question is of the creaters opinion.

My gear, but I went the raider route.
Spoiler

Last edited by djfang on Oct 11, 2017, 6:23:41 PM
which maps u can go with bisco?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread
why do you use point to inscrease your life obtained from flasks sinces u dont run life flasks?
[deleted posted to the wrong thread lol]
Last edited by djfang on Oct 13, 2017, 5:19:07 PM
"
which maps u can go with bisco?

I can do any, just need it for guardians etc. But that would depend on your gear/level.
"
prankerino wrote:
why do you use point to inscrease your life obtained from flasks sinces u dont run life flasks?

Because they give life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info