[3.2] Forest Fire.

Dont really get the comment. Does this mean the gem setup is different now than in the guide? Including hatred and cold to fire?
"
doChl wrote:
Dont really get the comment. Does this mean the gem setup is different now than in the guide? Including hatred and cold to fire?

Gem setup is the same.
Also we can try to get some corrupted "Curse on hit" gloves, should be best in slot. If we get Elemental Weakness on hit it would be free -fire res without sacrificing anything.

Right now I run a self-cast Flammability for bosses until I can improve my DPS, but thinking a the glove corruption would be pretty stellar.

EDIT: Also imagine the insanity of a +1 curse Xoph's Blood? That would be insanity.
Last edited by Healfezza on Oct 2, 2017, 4:33:03 PM
+2 weapon range or culling strike, whats the best corrupt?
Hi there,

I run cyclone in the tempest binding with "x3 additional molten strike projectiles". 6S ngamahu's is like 6L molten burst, and a 6L molten strike setup in my armor. Inspired by @xMustard, all greetings go to him:-). My playstile is "no brain", this is not a "Mathil´s build" that you need to know about mechanics and had "a master in dodge....":v. I mean, 99% can do all content.

VIDS

Spoiler
Uber Atziri

Shaper´s Realm

T16 Vaal Temple

T16 Minotaur

T16 Chimera

T16 Hydra

T15 Core

T15 Dark Forest

T15 Shrine x2 Bosses

Gear

Spoiler

Flasks

Spoiler

Molten Strike DPS with Totem up , flasks up, and cursed enemie

Passive Tree

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Oct 3, 2017, 3:39:34 AM
"
gm08872 wrote:
+2 weapon range or culling strike, whats the best corrupt?

Range
I like your Build alot, you have some tipps for me how i can get more sustain sometimeys i die oneshot at some maps

"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
I like your Build alot, you have some tipps for me how i can get more sustain sometimeys i die oneshot at some maps

Sustain does not help vs oneshots. Get more life. Drop Graceful Assault for now. What kind of maps are you running?
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Oct 3, 2017, 6:58:30 AM
Running Vault maps atm, does i get more leech with higher level/damage and sustain easyier?
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
Running Vault maps atm, does i get more leech with higher level/damage and sustain easyier?

Yea, you will be leeching more. Running lvl80 maps at 75 might not be a good idea though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info