[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

3.3 doesn't have any changes that would significantly impact this build, so it should still be fine to play. I've updated the original post to indicate as such.
gonna go with this for incursion
I'm playing this slightly modified using RoA and it's been a lot of fun so far.
Isnt 12% increased cold damage with attacks is the same as 12% increased physical damage with attacks?

Its converted to cold anyways, meaning winter spirit is worse than heavy draw or other skills..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
There are sources of cold damage that aren't converted (Ice Bite + Added Cold supports) and so those benefit from inc cold dmg but _not_ from inc phys damage.
Following your build this league. Kudos on it, works like a charm as of now (lvl 80).

One thing though, have you thought of stacking Grand Minds on lvl 90? On my calcs you can reach 7 grand jewels (8 even if you swap out the ice shot for tough bosses) and reach almost 1 million dps on Shaper. You have to give up 100-200 life from tree and dmg nodes (the damage of the grand jewels highly excells it anyway)
What's Grand Mind...? There's Grand Spectrum, which are limited to 3, and Fevered Mind, which doesnt affect our build.
Yeah I meant Grand Spectrum, didn't see the 3 gems limit :/ My bad
thx for ur guide

im new in poe
ur bow is for end game but which bow for leveling u recommend? and where i can farm it?
Last edited by moimoi44 on Jun 5, 2018, 9:37:47 AM
"
moimoi44 wrote:
thx for ur guide

im new in poe
ur bow is for end game but which bow for leveling u recommend? and where i can farm it?

hey man, I levelled as melee up to 66 (which is the level you can buy the bow), just picked a few dual wielding nodes on the tree, you can respec later! I found it to be much faster and cheaper than leveling with bows

edit: I used frost blades, but you can use sunder or any other skill that you think is cool
Last edited by banhaman on Jun 5, 2018, 1:25:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info