[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

Pantheon please?
Just started mapping with this build do far so fun got my 5link bow you recommended and i ended up 5linking a belly of the beast is that okay? I'm also using dying sun ruby flask with taste of hate, is thats okay to use in this build and of course with wise oak and yes my highest resistance is still cold so i get the wise oak effect. would you suggest this or should i change up my setup differently.
"
Glendoor wrote:
Have a video of a map clear? Curious how this compares to the typical crit bow build.

Recorded a quick video of a basic Shaped Coves (T14) with average rolls; linked in Media section.

"
Kryp792 wrote:
Pantheon please?

Added a section on pantheon under passive tree.

"
tchno wrote:
Just started mapping with this build do far so fun got my 5link bow you recommended and i ended up 5linking a belly of the beast is that okay? I'm also using dying sun ruby flask with taste of hate, is thats okay to use in this build and of course with wise oak and yes my highest resistance is still cold so i get the wise oak effect. would you suggest this or should i change up my setup differently.

Belly works, more life is never bad :D. Dying sun is great for barrage damage, just make sure you don't mess up your wise oak resists when dying sun is active. I found ToH didn't add a huge amount of damage since we get a lot of bonus damage from things like Added Cold Damage Ice Bite, and a well rolled ele Atziri's Promise may actually be better than ToH. I've updated the gear details Alternative section to discuss flasks.
Last edited by OmniDefenestrator on Sep 6, 2017, 10:23:33 PM
SO for the grand spectrum jewels how much dps are you actually gaining by losing out on potentially 21% life
"
spookyswag wrote:
SO for the grand spectrum jewels how much dps are you actually gaining by losing out on potentially 21% life

Dropping the jewels altogether makes the ~650k against Shaper drop to ~548k. You can probably recover some of that by having some damage rolls on the jewels, but those sorts of jewels are always notoriously expensive, and I personally didn't want/have the ex to spend.
I'm digging this build so far, and your guide seems pretty solid but I am confused with where you have your Omen of the Wind jewel. It says that it requires 40 DEX inside the radius but on your paste bin it only has 20. Are you using the gem solely for the cold damage?

edit: I'll leave this here so someone else might see it. Apparently the threshold jewels just count available nodes, not just assigned nodes.
Last edited by Rictus on Sep 12, 2017, 5:31:56 AM
So why ele overload over going in to duelist, 40% isn't really a ton aye? and most of the nodes it gives could be rolled in with better gear, could also probably nix the grand spectrums. Also how would a chin sol perform do you think?
Last edited by spookyswag on Sep 12, 2017, 7:26:02 PM
How Is this build supposed to handle mana? I'm chugging mana flasks like crazy and cant find a setup to fix the issue.
"
Fireblazz wrote:
How Is this build supposed to handle mana? I'm chugging mana flasks like crazy and cant find a setup to fix the issue.
If you're like low level then just grab a thiefs torment
"
spookyswag wrote:
"
Fireblazz wrote:
If you're like low level then just grab a thiefs torment

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info