[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

gonna start this league with your build! thanks a lot for the guide.
"
marsupielago wrote:
Following your build this league. Kudos on it, works like a charm as of now (lvl 80).

One thing though, have you thought of stacking Grand Minds on lvl 90? On my calcs you can reach 7 grand jewels (8 even if you swap out the ice shot for tough bosses) and reach almost 1 million dps on Shaper. You have to give up 100-200 life from tree and dmg nodes (the damage of the grand jewels highly excells it anyway)

What are you lying? You got 110+ barrage. Its 10times less. And ice shot 30k damage.

Your barrage is almost the same as mine, and I know its so little for temple rares and temple bosses. This build is low on damage thats certain, for now.

TL;DR
Maybe on uber gear its different but now its just like that:
~100k 6link barrage and if you lucky to get 6link iceshot then maybe 40k iceshot.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Apart from getting a 6L for barrage and the wise oak flask, what would you improve next?

Having fun with the build so far thanks!

PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
Liking the build so far. Level 82.

Two questions.

I see you haven't added vaal pact however as I am past your level 75 tree I can spend 3 levels to get to it. Is it worth going to?

Second question, where would you recommend leveling past your tree?
At the moment I am level towards jewels slots but not super efficient.

My profile should be public so you can check the tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mojo5110
Vaal Pact after the nerf isn't really as useful, so I'd just skip it.

For the tree, just go for what you need - more life, more dmg, etc.
how you run so many auras grace and hatred take 50%x2 100% mana and herald 25% and i dont see note for reserved mana ?
PoB might have some extra gems, but Hatred and HoI are the only two reservations that should be active.
yea i got that now but still he linked it with CWDT and i find that it dosen't work i need to activate it manual then why to not use some defencive curse like enefeelby or somthing to do more dmg like hupoterniq he can oleys activate it manualy (i find it anaoyng to need to pop up this on boses you can use it only one time then you are done ..) need to get better defence solution i think

I got another question at levle 50 passive tree vaal pact is active but passive road to it its not shown dunno how he linked it ? any one can tell ?
I will be little more specific road to vaal pact is not show and i dont know from whear to go and get it ?
Last edited by andrei88 on Jun 11, 2018, 6:42:49 AM
How about chaos dmg? THis build has no chaos reduction, so Chaos can do one shot kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info