[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

Dam I have all the gear necessary and wanna run this but can't see the skill tree from my phone.. Playing on Xbox atm computer is broke, can you or someone be kind enough to send me a separate link or even a screen shot to me as a pm? Greatly appreciated thanks..
I am selling full gear + gems for this nice build with very nice items, just pm me ingame :)
"
Going cyclone isn't wrong (though I notice you have a fortify in your cyclone link, flicker isn't the only skill that has to deal with it), but meh, flicker is faster, and most certainly can be made safe vs reflect.

You don't even realize that I made this build an uber lab farmer after I got bored farming shaper. That's why I have fortify in my cyclone gem link, war bringer instead of cloaked in savagery, revenge of the hunted instead of berserking tree node, and no vaal pact.

edit:
Flicker is definitely faster than cyclone no doubt about that. It was also fun to see my char go slashing when I was using it aside from the slight headache it caused me. And we do agree on something, every skill in this game is viable against reflect mob but compromise/adjustments in play style and item choices must be done.
Last edited by kurimaw666 on Oct 17, 2017, 1:36:54 AM
With item like this can i go for shaper now ?
still sane exile ? Nope
"
kurofafi wrote:
With item like this can i go for shaper now ?
Spoiler

The items are fine. The character who's only level 77 and hasn't done uber lab, less so. Get your uber lab done and get your character up to at least 85.
What a blast this build is.

I am on a load of junk gems from my stash/old levelling gems average around lvl 14 to lvl 16 and I did a 6 mod Colosseum no probs. Heh just check my brutality is level 9.

I'm using blood rage as my terminus est has a spare green socket and it feels great.

Also on Koam's with no AWC at all. Your full set up just no warchief. I made it in 10 mins from a quick respec and it is funny and fine at tough mod tier 15. Can't wait to get gems levelled and my belly 6 linked.
Last edited by i3igi3awse on Oct 19, 2017, 2:22:06 PM
Thoughts on running faster attacks instead of ruthless?
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Thoughts on running faster attacks instead of ruthless?

1. It's less DpS in most cases.
FA is "increased" attackspeed: old AS from all sources plus FA.
Ruthless is true "more" damage: DpS multiplied with (.67 + .33 * 200+%)
FA only shines when you have little to no AS increases in your gear and tree.

2. Shock
"Crit + Ruthless" and "Crit + Weight of the Empire" both give you enough damage to constantly apply shock to even end-endgame bosses. "Crit + Ruthless + Weight" of course even more. ;)
Without Ruthless, not so much.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I just hit lvl 67 for Starforge tonight and even with my subpar crappy and I do dare say pretty much useless gear, Crit Starforge is banging ^_^

My dirt gear
Spoiler

Only 2 jewels atm are Weight of the Empire

I know I need to change my gear but I'm too lazy to change whats working until it stops working lol.

Over all excellent build so far. Very easy to level + very satisfying to play.
In a 5L Flicker Terminus Est would you take Brutality over Melee Physical Damage?

edit: I'm also looking for Starkonja's and/or Abyssus with proper Enchantments if anyone is selling.
Last edited by AlphaRage on Oct 22, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info