[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

In 5 years of PoE,i've never seen such single target damage. Damn. Will give it a try just for the LuLz some time.

Thanks for sharing.
i can only imagine chris wilson foaming at his mouth raising his fist
shouting incoherently " UNACCEPTAAAAABLEEEEE WE NEED TO QUADRUPPLE BOSS HP AND NERF STARFOOOOOORGEEEEEH"
How does Uber Atziri feel with the build? Do you have a recording of the full alluring abyss?
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, a Marauder Starforger build that does not rely on cheap tactics.

And with a fun skill too, I sure would love to beat a Minotaur in 4-5 hits <3
Thank you so much! I will make great use of this guide!
I am supremely impressed. A minute and a half faster shaper than some 1,000 exalt standard bow builds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I did this same idea but with staff bc too poor for Starforge
Due to popular demand, I've added an Uber Atziri video and a guide on it. Enjoy!
Tried to find something I didnt like about the build

Something to complain about.....

Nice job Great Build
Is two minutes per map considered slow mapping? I take like 5 minutes per map lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I am very interested in your build. i am struggling to find a build with awesome single target.
I had a failed sunder berserker personally i would like to respec him to this one.
However do you have a cheaper alternative for starforge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info