[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
ZaeN wrote:
(...)

Shots fired.

I'm not going to provide a 100% solution to berserker's issues in 3.1 since I don't have any and I'm not sure there is one, but your slayer pastebin is a pale shadow compared to what kind of DpS we achieved in 3.0 with this build.
750k? Lol.

PS: don't get your "Starkonja is only for Rangers" comment. That's an amazing helmet with its high life and crit.
PPS: The whole idea is to wear Starkonja 99% of time, and equip Abyssus if and only if you need the extra DpS AND are not afraid of its downside.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Feb 12, 2018, 4:25:14 PM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
(...)

Shots fired.

I'm not going to provide a 100% solution to berserker's issues in 3.1 since I don't have any and I'm not sure there is one, but your slayer pastebin is a pale shadow compared to what kind of DpS we achieved in 3.0 with this build.
750k? Lol.

PS: don't get your "Starkonja is only for Rangers" comment. That's an amazing helmet with its high life and crit.
PPS: The whole idea is to wear Starkonja 99% of time, and equip Abyssus if and only if you need the extra DpS AND are not afraid of its downside.

Sorry, the tree and gear I posted is a typical SF Cyclone slayer tree without pimp like retch xoph amu and multiex crit jewels, nothing more nothing less a build that's been out since slayer has been introduced.

Now cyclone slayer will deal about 250-500k, you should know that Shaper is killable with 500k. HS with cull that's 900k+ without pimp gear. This is the dps on a normal melee char that is not going to explode under a mino slam. You got to find the best middleground of tank n spank unless the plan is to throw your body at portals and give a reason for HC players to laugh upon SC builds.

Now if you value dps over all and want to keep that 3mil figure, go on try to make it happen, it only happened under 40% more and savage hit, try now and make a melee abyssus char with 6k hp 2k armor 2k eva, nothing is gonna stop you (maybe the 6 portals limit will ahah), but surely something like that will be trash

p.s. the reply was to the second shitpost without any real content/feedback the guy has been writing, first one under my build on which I can count number of negative feedbacks in 20 pages of about: 3 comments, 1 shitpost. Surely a post like this under my build is NEVER gonna happen, and this one didn't even get a response:

"
vToose wrote:
"
newbsauce87 wrote:
OP you the video you show killing the shaper is def not the gear you have in this guide. I have much better gear than you and hit for waaaay less. THis build is absolute shit no reason to use heavy strike over any other single target build. I down shaper faster with cyclone > heavy strike even with helm enchant/abby and double jewels. IDK why you lie for attention but a lot of people wasted a ton of time farming items for this hoping to shit on shaper but it just shit on our seasons budget.

lol what ? it doesnt work with the gear that u have already on your character ? i was planning to build it at the end of league just for science but as i see it might be a waste of time

All of this while this thread was in havoc with 0 responses, what an interesting priority on forum activity. It's gonna be probably my last answer, I just wanted to point out what is the real garbage, but childish stuff is not my thing
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 12, 2018, 5:22:30 PM
Hello

I tried this build this league and I must say that regarding end-game content it is dead.

Without vaal pact you cant count on damage on full life, that means you cannot do enough damage to shock shaper. Besides you dont recover life fast enough to survive the fight.

It was a great build, but it is done. I had to change to an ancestral warchief build to be able to finish all challenges.

Anyway, the flicker strike side of the build is still good, incredibly fast clearing maps, and fun as hell. It is just unsuitable for doing end game bosses anymore.
Last edited by Jedity1 on Feb 17, 2018, 7:08:36 PM
You had to sit in global 820 and pay for credit* like everyone else lol

But ya. Why anyone woulda tried this this league I have no idea. Without the vaal pact prenerf yo yo health you need to re think it.

It works as Jugg.
Isnt this build viable now with champion ascendancy?

I mean we always hit we mitgate the abyssus extra damage with 20% from fortify +6% from taunt recently +13 % from arctic armor total 39% also bonus 10 % lower enemy damage if taunt.
So if we get a good roll 40% abyssus it will be like 1% more damage that we take!

We have free resolute technique from taunting which is awsome

And now we can skip flat acc from gear for another stat!

Here is a small change to your original pastebin: https://pastebin.com/77HqW20Q

Any thoughts?
"
Cloud_69 wrote:

I mean we always hit we mitgate the abyssus extra damage with 20% from fortify +6% from taunt recently +13 % from arctic armor total 39% also bonus 10 % lower enemy damage if taunt.
So if we get a good roll 40% abyssus it will be like 1% more damage that we take!

Any thoughts?

I'd highly suggest removing Fortitude and replacing it with First to Fall, Last to Strike.

It's a HUGE buff and EASILY activated with a no-linked Righteous Fire. And it turns off RF as soon as Adrenaline Activates because of "Removes Burning". It's meant to be.
"
Subxeno wrote:
"
Cloud_69 wrote:

Any thoughts?

I'd highly suggest removing Fortitude and replacing it with First to Fall, Last to Strike.

It's a HUGE buff and EASILY activated with a no-linked Righteous Fire. And it turns off RF as soon as Adrenaline Activates because of "Removes Burning". It's meant to be.

So i did make some thinking and as it might struggle with survibility ( no old VP)
I messed a bit to make it High DPs and stun cappable

https://pastebin.com/Sh24yejY

Every crit gives 101% chance to stun shaper and we get 59% crit,with 4 attacks per second this leads to stun lock shaper with almost 3 mil total dps!

Also going with champion we get 100% hit chance and we mitigate most of the abyssus side effect (39% total mitigation)
Adrenaline is good but rippy this way we get killed only to potential one-shots!

Any ideas/improvements?
Please update for 3.2!
For those wanting a 3.2 update due to Vaal Pact/ ascendancy changes. I play an altered version using Slayer for this build, and with the buff to not taking reflected phys damage in Headsman, Abyssus becomes less of a negative to pick up.

Here's a link to my tree. (Currently lvl 89, but tree is lvl 100) Ignore gear because its a work in progress. (5l starforge etc.)

https://pastebin.com/EK8jBYss
please please update for 3.2
im using a slayer at the moment build seems decent enough, my profile is public

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info