[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
edit: Just put on abyssus, opened up a map with vulnerability on it, found a reflect rare, and killed it with flicker. It hurt, but it didn't one-round me. I don't see how you can possibly be getting one-rounded with starkonja.

In POB, my crit chance if I use 6L Terminus (75%) is 92% with crit multi of 445%. Of course I get one shot by flicker. It doesn't mean your experience to flicker applies to all. Your setup is different than mine.
"
ceflame wrote:
"
vexbrazil wrote:
"
turntup1234 wrote:
This build is fucking garbage. Spent 10ex on BiS gear, capped stats, ((good)) roll starforge, 20/20 gems, and minotaur and white mobs one shot me. Useless build for clearing and boss killing. Spend your chaos elsewhere

Your comment kinda scared me out... I was about to start leveling my marauder... Have you tried using fortify was suggested in guide?

I'll share my experience with this build as well, since some recent posts seem to discourage others from trying it.

This is actually the most fun/best build that I've done this league. You definitely need to invest quite a bit until it actually feels good, but once you do, goddamn. I'd recommend at least 6.5k~6.7k life with Abyssus on to have decent survivability. I've also tried alternatives to flicker mentioned in the comments such as lacerate, frost blades, and cyclone. Flicker is SO much faster/better for trash clear, though it might give you a seizure eventually. 5L on starforge and terminus are also entirely doable if you can't afford 6L.

I changed up some links which made the build feel better for me
Helm: change out frenzy for culling strike
Body: 5L AW and one slot for arctic armour
Boots: 2L cwdt(17), ice golem(17) | 2L blasphemy, assassin's mark

Explanation: Not using Frenzy very often, especially since you can just flicker on the boss a bit for some charges. AW doesn't need the 6L, so having a slot for arctic armour is ideal. Summoning golems manually is also a pain in the ass since it dies so frequently, so putting that on cwdt felt much better.

Definitely do give this build a try if you want to fuck up guardians and shaper super quick. Even trash farming is pretty fast if you swap out doedre's for a quicksilver w/ adrenaline flask (or swap out the life flask).

Does the Culling strike gem in your setup only work with the skill (which i assume is leap slam) that it is linked to or does it count as a global culling strike?
"
Garinthor wrote:
Does the Culling strike gem in your setup only work with the skill (which i assume is leap slam) that it is linked to or does it count as a global culling strike?

Yes, only leap slam has the culling strike mechanic. Global culling strike applies if you use a corrupted weapon with "culling strike" implicit.
What do I have to change on my items to improve my character? Or do I have to just increase my level?

"
Raceen wrote:
What do I have to change on my items to improve my character? Or do I have to just increase my level?

Im not sure what level you are but if you want to improve your character I would recommend trying to get some crit strike chance on your amulet and rings. Yours are all about life and resists but as the build recommends, this is the main focus of your boots. Lastly you could change up your gloves, spiked gloved give a big boost. This is my current gear below, im doing big damage and im only level 74. (ignore my gem setup, messing with it atm)

Last edited by sixer on Oct 12, 2017, 8:09:55 PM
can i switch main skill gem heavy strike with cyclone?
"
sixer wrote:
(ignore my gem setup, messing with it atm)

But... why multistrike on cyclone? ;)

"
BL4CKR00T wrote:
can i switch main skill gem heavy strike with cyclone?

It's just less DpS.
You can use Cyclone in your offhand for trash clear.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 13, 2017, 12:47:05 PM
Hey , is this build able to do the hall of the grandmaster map ?
Last edited by joebond on Oct 13, 2017, 12:49:33 PM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
sixer wrote:
(ignore my gem setup, messing with it atm)

But... why multistrike on cyclone? ;)

Haha i need to level it!
Last edited by sixer on Oct 13, 2017, 7:10:28 PM
hi, you said that this build works also with 5l starforge 5l terminus and 4 or 5l belly. But to do guardians and shaper is required any 6l? Or you can do all the content with 5l x3???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info