[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

Edit: Don't answer this. I sold my starforge, and repurposed my belly of the beast to a build I am much less shit at.

Can someone help me? I am at my wits end. This build looks so uber GG in the video's, but when I play it, it looks like something straight out of a FailArmy video. I rip'd a phoenix map. The targeting with heavy strike can be so wonky without multistrike (why... do we not use multistrike?...)

Here is my gear.
Spoiler

Pastebin info
https://pastebin.com/xwvLsNjn

6,127hp
fire 76% (93%)
cold 75% (95%)
Lightning 75% (92%)
Last edited by Savorrow on Sep 13, 2017, 2:55:49 AM
If you're having issues with that gear, then you're playing it wrong. I was having a little trouble at first also, but like another comment said, it isn't an afk build.

"
FINALLY after many attempts i was able to get a deathless run in. I still cant melt him as fast as video but ill get there eventually i hope. I still need a proper Helm enchant and about 4 more levels to hit my damage cap

I decided to buy a 5L starforge as weapon switch and use Lacerate to clear

How come you don't link lacerate with crit?
What am I doing wrong? It really doesn't seem to work for me.
"
tutstuts wrote:
What am I doing wrong? It really doesn't seem to work for me.

How are we supposed to know?
Beautiful work.
The build is really fun. Jumping into the boss and simply exterminating it is divine. Only downside is the defense, you need to kill quickly (easy) or you will die.

I'm worried about my life. I would like at least 6.5k. I'm only with 5.8k.

ps.
Sorry for my English

Pastebin info: https://pastebin.com/HzD0iW8T

Here is my gear.
Spoiler

Last edited by Rablekk on Sep 13, 2017, 12:23:36 PM
Thx for this guide, gave me some great ideas for my own starforge berserker.

I'm using an RT version (it would cost 100 regrets to path correctly for a crit tree), of course not nearly as much damage, but with a bunch more life.
I don't delete the guardians like you do, but the fights are over a lot quicker now.

Currently 9k life
tooltips in hideout
~80k 5L Cyclone with fortify, brutality, melee phys, AoE
~200k 6L Heavy Strike with faster attacks, melee phys, brutality, maim, multistrike (when gems hit 20)

I'm a horrible player, I need my multistrike... would swap ruthless in for faster attacks if I ever managed to color my sword 6R. ;)

Tree
(2 weight of empire)

Gear:
Spoiler
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 13, 2017, 1:03:52 PM
I'm having some difficulty with this build. I hardly melt bosses from Tier 8-10 maps. Hydra and Phoenix are a definite NO-GO. Clearing the maps is a piece of cake, but bosses are another thing.

Level 82
5,132 hp
Fire: 76% (90%)
Cold: 75% (78%)
Lightning: 75% (81%)

45% crit chance on Heavy Strike
363,513 DPS with Ice Golem out.

Gear         

"
Albred wrote:
I'm having some difficulty with this build. I hardly melt bosses from Tier 8-10 maps. Hydra and Phoenix are a definite NO-GO. Clearing the maps is a piece of cake, but bosses are another thing.

Level 82
5,132 hp
Fire: 76% (90%)
Cold: 75% (78%)
Lightning: 75% (81%)

45% crit chance on Heavy Strike
363,513 DPS with Ice Golem out.

Gear         

Try his gem set up first before looking for specific help.
Pushing up the dps...noticed that using multistrike over Crit support strike I've a marked boost dps (still continuing to have a good % Crit chance)...and Definitely For mapping from T13 - T16 need unwaverig stance to avoid stupid death..because Also half sec of Stun can result fatal..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info