[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
How is this build on 5-links only? I'd have to sell everything to get this going but i won't be able to afford anything more than 5-links, i have perhaps 6-700c

Just killed minotaur in 5 seconds with 5-links at level 87 ;)

Really enjoying the build :D
Currently lvl 89, got all the gear except the right enchant on the Abyseus which I also never really use.

I have been using Lacerate as a main skill, it is far more reliable and it gives you more control so you don't run into any bullcrap mechanics with Flicker Strike.

As for end-game, I recommend ditching Flicker Strike entirely and get a second Starforge, 5L with Lacerate.
I have been able to clear maps consistently without dying even though it is a little bit slower.

The single biggest problem this build has is mobility, with a movement modifier of about 40% walking is sluggish when you need to avoid projectiles of oneshot attacks, Leap slam is also a bit delayed and feels terrible when evading attacks, even mobility is not very fluid in comparison to Whirling Blades.

If you get slowed, chilled or anything, it is a death sentence most of the time, you cannot leap as it is too delayed or you cannot make any distance, not to mention you are not attacking and thus not healing the damage you take, walking is impossible and your attack speed is usually also reduced making you less capable to leech your health back up.

I tried to kill the Shaper today but as soon I got hit by one of those ball projectiles I got chilled I got slowed down so much that I could no longer dodge projectiles in time followed up by a swift death.

And of course to end it all, die once, get instakilled 3 TIMES in a row upon entering the arena!
I do hope I get that helm enchanted properly so I can do some damage.
Elexir Doedre gain 10% of life but for trigger Savage need 15% hit?
Just a question is better atm for me drop 40% more dmg ascendency node to make UBER IZARO and go for cloak of savagery ?
Last edited by Mhyklos on Sep 9, 2017, 6:36:50 AM
"
DaitePofarmit wrote:

It deals chaos damage, so -50% or less Chaos Res makes it trigger Savage Hit
How is Slayer performance with this build? Anyone tested it?
Suggest for labyrith's traps?they make me tremendous dmg...will be a good idea switch during the labyrint with kaoms heart???
Take off abyssus for lab.
"
johnlennon87 wrote:
Take off abyssus for lab.

eheh this was obvious :)...I mean others suggests?
"
Xevosh wrote:
"
DaitePofarmit wrote:

It deals chaos damage, so -50% or less Chaos Res makes it trigger Savage Hit

With Aspect of Carnage you take 10% increased Damage from the flask aswell, so you can have up to -37% Chaos Resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info