3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

those helemts are fuckign crazy good
Hey guys, this is my second league in POE and need some help to improve my gameplay.

My EE doesn't procc and have a lot of problems with boss damage. I tried it with spell totem and scorching ray but seems not better. Also, when i change to spell totem i cant survive maps.

Maybe im doing something wrong, or need better items. I dont know. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Here is my actual gear:

ONLY thing he forgot is just to get a ring with +2 sockets for your purity lvl 21 or lvl 20 with +3
"
VIIDays wrote:
ONLY thing he forgot is just to get a ring with +2 sockets for your purity lvl 21 or lvl 20 with +3

why unset ring? In this build we use empower 3
So in the flask section of this build it says do not use a life flask and use a Warcry for healing, but I don't see how that is viable. Isn't that a talent only for berserkers? Anyone else feel like this is an issue?
Guys, what is the order of unlocking Ascendencies for Jugg, especialy if it comes ot first one? Maybe Unbreakable should be first since we are going for endurance charges on tree at higher levels?
Last edited by nefczi on Mar 11, 2018, 7:50:06 AM
"
nefczi wrote:
Guys, what is the order of unlocking Ascendencies for Jugg, especialy if it comes ot first one? Maybe Unbreakable should be first since we are going for endurance charges on tree at higher levels?

I went with
1) Unflinching
2) Unbreakable
3) Unrelenting
4) Unyielding

My order was determined by what notable gave the most defensive, so 1) is the most defensive (had unlocked health regen per endurance charge by the time I got 1st ascendancy) and 4) the least defensive.
I believe the first choice doesn't matter as long as you go for defensive notables first and Unyielding the last.
"
nefczi wrote:

Unbreakable > Unflinching > Unrelenting

Unyielding - damage and aoe
or
Unstoppable - mobility, stun and freeze immunity, slow immunity

If you are using Kaom's Way rings and have regen per end charge passive, i'd go with Unflinching first.
"
Pizzo wrote:
So in the flask section of this build it says do not use a life flask and use a Warcry for healing, but I don't see how that is viable. Isn't that a talent only for berserkers? Anyone else feel like this is an issue?

This guide used to be for Berserker only. I just forgot to edit that part. I'll make changes.

Blood of the Karui and Forbidden Taste life flasks can be used for better survivability.

I'm playing Jugg and seem to be doing fine without a life flask, so far. I only throw one in for bad map mods, like reduced regen or max resists.

rolled "20% reduced Vitality Mana Reservation" Enchantment on helmet
can we somehow use it in out build?
I'm now at 43% (PoF) + 28% (V) mana reserved
Last edited by GiveDiretide on Mar 11, 2018, 3:33:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info