3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Can't really decide between chief and jugg... What is your choice guys?
Still farming exile?
"
ExoticFrog wrote:
Can't really decide between chief and jugg... What is your choice guys?

I still can't decide either, also thinking about a 4 point zerker and not go for the rage on kill none. Can always change later on though. I just don't really like how we can't use Shield Change for EE on Chieftain.
Edit: nvm
Last edited by Marcelek on Mar 2, 2018, 2:51:47 PM
you would have to go a 2 point zerker. because the warcry gives 5 rage per use. I found out the hard way.
After the changes, I'm still playing Juggernout, high survivability, 62% physical damage reduction, 4660 life regen with 433k dmg it looks amazing. Yesterday i killed Shaper without death and without any problems - fast and easy. And to this immune to temporal chaines and freeze, I recommend :)

edit/ T15 Elder also without problems
Last edited by Devastatoor on Mar 5, 2018, 6:55:28 AM
Isn't 'Arohongui, Moon's Presence' + 2 minor nodes better than 'Ngamahu, Flame's Advance' and 'Hinekora, Death's Fury' in Chieftain ascendancy? You're losing 10% fire pen, 10% increased strength (which gives like 100 hp) and 10% chance to cover enemy in ash on hit. You're getting "Enemies near your Totems deal 8% less damage" and "Enemies near your Totems take 16% increased Physical and Fire Damage). To cover unique enemy in ash (and apply EE) you'd have to use the pure lightning weapon or use another spell to apply it. Arohongui allows you to equip stronger, single target weapon (like doon or doryani) for difficult bosses and still apply EE with shield charge.
"
Fe4ril wrote:
Isn't 'Arohongui, Moon's Presence' + 2 minor nodes better than 'Ngamahu, Flame's Advance' and 'Hinekora, Death's Fury' in Chieftain ascendancy? You're losing 10% fire pen, 10% increased strength (which gives like 100 hp) and 10% chance to cover enemy in ash on hit. You're getting "Enemies near your Totems deal 8% less damage" and "Enemies near your Totems take 16% increased Physical and Fire Damage). To cover unique enemy in ash (and apply EE) you'd have to use the pure lightning weapon or use another spell to apply it. Arohongui allows you to equip stronger, single target weapon (like doon or doryani) for difficult bosses and still apply EE with shield charge.

That is what I am doing. I might just take the 2 small nodes with uber, not sure yet.
in what order should we get ascendancy points?>=
for either jugg for cheifain
i guess i will need life pots now for the chieftain.
Or Bersek still better ?
"
eduardo9723 wrote:
i guess i will need life pots now for the chieftain.
Or Bersek still better ?

I'm doing fine without life flasks atm, but i have only just started red maps, playing Jugg. Chieftain actually has even more regeneration, so it should be even easier to sustain. I don't know about Zerker though. It's definitely not a good starter choice, because of the rage degen. But it might be viable with good gear - lots of regen and % recovery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info