3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
You have no reason to take rage unless you desperately want attack speed. The berserker changes makes you lose out on attack speed/movement speed for clear. It doesn't affect the damage of this build, it barely affects the survivability of this build. It just means that you sink 2 points into pain reaver and 2 points into minor nodes. As spongwo said, we still have 40% more damage, and we still have warcry, those are the cores of berserker that enable this build.

you know warcry gives you 5 rage per cast ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Feb 19, 2018, 8:37:44 PM
Sorry for nooby question but. Can I just play this build but with Chiefthain? in 3.2
Last edited by Zielarz108 on Feb 22, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
"
Zielarz108 wrote:
Can I just play this build but with Chiefthain? in 3.2

You could always play with Chieftain. That's unlikely to change in 3.2, but i would need to see patch notes to say for sure.

Chieftain might not be the best option though. I'd wait until GGG releases Scion and Juggernaut ascendancy trees before deciding.
Is it possible to fit in Scorching Ray in an effective way? (for 3.2 as Juggernaut or sth else)

I wanna play a life rf versione cause i think i cant affort lowlife scorching ray rf guardian in a proper way... or i have no clue how to level like this and i dont like respeccing a lot.

An i like the idea of 2 spells in one Build :)
"
Kranor42 wrote:
Is it possible to fit in Scorching Ray in an effective way? (for 3.2 as Juggernaut or sth else)

I wanna play a life rf versione cause i think i cant affort lowlife scorching ray rf guardian in a proper way... or i have no clue how to level like this and i dont like respeccing a lot.

An i like the idea of 2 spells in one Build :)

I respec'd my Beserker RF into a chieftain on standard to playtest it as a potential lab farmer for next league. I'm using both SR and RF. Feel free to check out my stuff.

Keep in mind that a lot of my items are kind of shit because he was my first character ever in Harbinger league and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm currently in the process of selling off my high-dollar items on Standard to better equip him.
Wow those jugg buffs. I was expecting to go chieftain but jugg may have just become my choice.
Last edited by Rothulean on Feb 27, 2018, 4:23:48 PM
"
Rothulean wrote:
Wow those jugg buffs. I was expecting to go chieftain but jugg may have just become my choice.

RF Jugg looks so strong now, he should be nice league starter and uberlab farmer. In my calculations build has ~200k dps with 90% physical damage reduction + over 2k net life regen and ~9500 hp.
I'm thinking of doing Jugg.

The tree that Pohx has setup doesn't have any added endurance charges.

Is it worth moving any points around for endurance charges? Seems like whether you go unyielding or unrelenting you'd benefit from a few more.

If someone is makes a jugg pob i'd happily copy paste it :)

edit: I guess I'm mainly asking because it looks like the answer is "no" to me but It'll be my first time doing RF

THanks!
Last edited by elevatedhobo on Feb 28, 2018, 8:53:02 PM
"
elevatedhobo wrote:

Is it worth moving any points around for endurance charges? Seems like whether you go unyielding or unrelenting you'd benefit from a few more.

edit: I guess I'm mainly asking because it looks like the answer is "no" to me but It'll be my first time doing RF

THanks!

Theorycrafted this today. Will be my league starter/lab farmer. I ran lab a few times last night with my RF Chieftan and it was a blast.

It does not have insane life, regen, or dps. That's because I kept everything as realistic as I possibly could for a starter build. Nothing in the build would be unrealistic to expect within the first 3-4 days of the league for a decent player. All of the rares are moderately rolled and I don't have any jewels in the tree.

Check the notes section for details.

https://pastebin.com/zgAzZqnp

edit: it will scale very well and should be viable well into red maps with a Kaom's Heart and a 6L helmet. RF and SR combined generate about 400k dps as the character currently sits in PoB. With decent gear you could reasonably expect to hit 600k.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Feb 28, 2018, 9:16:51 PM
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
elevatedhobo wrote:

THanks!

Theorycrafted this today. Will be my league starter/lab farmer. I ran lab a few times last night with my RF Chieftan and it was a blast.

It does not have insane life, regen, or dps. That's because I kept everything as realistic as I possibly could for a starter build. Nothing in the build would be unrealistic to expect within the first 3-4 days of the league for a decent player. All of the rares are moderately rolled and I don't have any jewels in the tree.

Check the notes section for details.

https://pastebin.com/zgAzZqnp

edit: it will scale very well and should be viable well into red maps with a Kaom's Heart and a 6L helmet. RF and SR combined generate about 400k dps as the character currently sits in PoB. With decent gear you could reasonably expect to hit 600k.

Im struggling between Undeniable and Unrelenting. Undeniable is quite a lot of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info