3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

could someone give me tips to upgrade my damage ?
"
Dellith wrote:

Second ring is fucking up your EE with the fire roll. Get a second kaom's way.
Also conc + burning helmet.
"
Dellith wrote:

You should consider Doryani's Catalyst as Weapon. Gives you a massive amount of ele dmg. After that you want to get an Abyssal Sceptre (shaped) and get Elemental Focus, increased Elemental Damage, Multi Mod, Blood Magic, Increased Fire Damage, Attack Speed and Burning Damage. But that's expensive. And you need a Level 8 Master i think. And to buy one, you need around 7-8 Exalted. At least thats what i paid last League.

Second of is the Belt. Try to get a Leather Belt (Elder) with Increased Life Recovery rate. Best would be 20%, but those are expensive. Unless the other rolls are shit. This increases you Survivability by a LOT.

And not to mention a Marble Amulet with Fire damage and good res roll. But again those can be expensive.
You can ask somebody else to get the multicraft on your sceptre, it shouldn't be expensive (10-20 chaos fee), but that's 2 ex to get the mod. Shaped sceptre base should be below 100c.
Sceptre should cost 3 to 5 ex to craft, but it's worth it.
Anyone else have trouble with incursion timers in red maps with RF?
"
Aziah wrote:
Anyone else have trouble with incursion timers in red maps with RF?

There are no problems with the incursion timer, even without passivе "Unyteldmg" (took an "Unstopabble" to the Uber Elber) and there were no problems even on the 15 + maps, there was enough time .
Last edited by UnoIIIup on Jun 20, 2018, 7:08:40 AM
Is it not worth running flammability? I don't have a watchers eye so I've been using flammmability aura and it seems to make a pretty big difference in damage. Perhaps some curse on hit or something?

Anyone got any tips on what to upgrade next? It looks like my next upgrades are going to get very expensive and I want to make sure I invest in the right things.

I can do all tier 14/15 fine, but t16 and shapper is hard and i die, my damange is lower i think. Any way to upgrade dmg?

PD: Cast speed or attack speed is worth?
Last edited by Zunk05 on Jun 20, 2018, 3:38:12 PM
has anyone successfully crafted an ilvl 81+ opal wand as the guide says? im having some serious trouble with mine, burned 700 alts and only hit ele focus once and it was lvl 16 and the aug/regal gave horrible mods so rolled over them.. just sucks only seeing it one time out of 700 maybe im extremely unlucky? just curious on how others luck is going

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info