3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Mtntech wrote:
has anyone successfully crafted an ilvl 81+ opal wand as the guide says? im having some serious trouble with mine, burned 700 alts and only hit ele focus once and it was lvl 16 and the aug/regal gave horrible mods so rolled over them.. just sucks only seeing it one time out of 700 maybe im extremely unlucky? just curious on how others luck is going

It usually takes me somewhere between 100 to 400 alts per sceptre. I've gotten five EF rolls so far, and i don't think it ever gotten out of that range.

Btw, if you hit EF with an alt, and it's the only affix, don't aug. Go straight to regal. That way you'll only have one bad mod to deal with, at most.
"
nmostad23 wrote:
Is it not worth running flammability? I don't have a watchers eye so I've been using flammmability aura and it seems to make a pretty big difference in damage. Perhaps some curse on hit or something?

just get a witchfire brew flask. it gives you a despair curse aura
"
rhah wrote:
"
Mtntech wrote:
has anyone successfully crafted an ilvl 81+ opal wand as the guide says? im having some serious trouble with mine, burned 700 alts and only hit ele focus once and it was lvl 16 and the aug/regal gave horrible mods so rolled over them.. just sucks only seeing it one time out of 700 maybe im extremely unlucky? just curious on how others luck is going

It usually takes me somewhere between 100 to 400 alts per sceptre. I've gotten five EF rolls so far, and i don't think it ever gotten out of that range.

Btw, if you hit EF with an alt, and it's the only affix, don't aug. Go straight to regal. That way you'll only have one bad mod to deal with, at most.

i hit it with lvl 16 ele focus and lvl 18 ele dmg with attacks + crit strike chance. does ele dmg to attack skills work with this? or should i just re roll the sceptre more

edit: i believe i can still craft blood magic on this, but curious if its worth it or just re roll it, also not sure that attack speed is like super required for me right now as i hit these gloves last night

Last edited by Mtntech on Jun 20, 2018, 9:18:08 PM
"
Mtntech wrote:

i hit it with lvl 16 ele focus and lvl 18 ele dmg with attacks + crit strike chance. does ele dmg to attack skills work with this? or should i just re roll the sceptre more

edit: i believe i can still craft blood magic on this, but curious if its worth it or just re roll it, also not sure that attack speed is like super required for me right now as i hit these gloves last night

It doesn't. There is a list of all good affixes in the weapons section.

You can either just craft blood magic on it, or try to annul the bad mods and then multicraft.

That's for you to decide. But i'll say that attack speed on a weapon is really nice, since it acts as a multiplier.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Mtntech wrote:

It doesn't. There is a list of all good affixes in the weapons section.

You can either just craft blood magic on it, or try to annul the bad mods and then multicraft.

That's for you to decide. But i'll say that attack speed on a weapon is really nice, since it acts as a multiplier.

lvl 16 ele focus doesnt seem like i should drop the 2ex to multimod it, might as well spend another hundred chaos buying alts and just try to get it 18 or 20
Last edited by Mtntech on Jun 20, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
Hey guys, giving this another run (did it in bestiary and died to -max res breach tul spam when I was grinding hard, died instantly). I gathered a lot of gear for this on my cheap arc hierophant before he died.

This is my gear.

Spoiler

I don't have any jewels set up but might of the meek right now, and I'm broke so it will be a while before I get any major upgrades or whatnot.

My biggest issue with the build is "getting off the ground" so to speak. In the sense that if I don't have any end charges up, you crumple like paper when you shield charge into a pack. I play on HC, so I guess I have to play it safe and wait for end charges to build up before charging around? What about nullifier mobs?
Guys, hello!
Need advice on how to keep shaper alive during elder fight with this build?
Right now thinking about using frost wall, will it do?
My gear for imrovements advices

"
Vladikkk wrote:
Guys, hello!
Need advice on how to keep shaper alive during elder fight with this build?
Right now thinking about using frost wall, will it do?
My gear for imrovements advices

Frost wall works, as for upgrades, Watcher's eye and elder leather belt ups your survivability by a lot.

"
Mtntech wrote:

Just need to be patient and get lucky.
Last edited by basti on Jun 21, 2018, 3:54:06 PM
"
basti wrote:

That should have AS in-place of fire damage.
"
rhah wrote:
"
basti wrote:

That should have AS in-place of fire damage.

What does attack speed exactly do besides moving faster with shield charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info