3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
basti wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
basti wrote:
Just need to be patient and get lucky.

That should have AS in-place of fire damage.

What does attack speed exactly do besides moving faster with shield charge?

That's all it does. But the thing is that, when on a weapon, it acts as a multiplier. Ideally you actually want t1 AS in-place of that burning damage. It's that good.
"
rhah wrote:
"
basti wrote:

That's all it does. But the thing is that, when on a weapon, it acts as a multiplier. Ideally you actually want t1 AS in-place of that burning damage. It's that good.

Multiplier of what? Direct SR damage or RF? Because on POB it doesn't show any increase in RF damage. F.e. these scepters, one with area damage increase overall RF damage, isn't it better?

Thanks for reply.

"
Harlemott wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
basti wrote:

Multiplier of what? Direct SR damage or RF? Because on POB it doesn't show any increase in RF damage. F.e. these scepters, one with area damage increase overall RF damage, isn't it better?

Thanks for reply.

uhh faster attack speed for shield charge means faster map clearing and is also useful if you need to dodge something

mine
Curious about Xoph's Heart. How do you like it Allana?
Last edited by basti on Jun 22, 2018, 2:24:52 PM
Many thanks for the guide. Especially gear breakthrough, use it a lot. Enjoy build so far, like that it costly, so there is a reason to farm currency.
"
basti wrote:
Curious about Xoph's Heart. How do you like it Allana?

I have no idea honestly. I bought it because it helps with boss killing but I haven't really paid attention to it. It's costly though, so I wouldn't go for it as an early piece before you have everything else
"
allana wrote:

uhh faster attack speed for shield charge means faster map clearing and is also useful if you need to dodge something

mine

I got no attack speed on scepter as well

I`ve enchanted my helmet with attack speed in lab

You really want RF 40% dmg on that helmet. Really good!
[/quote]
That's all it does. But the thing is that, when on a weapon, it acts as a multiplier. Ideally you actually want t1 AS in-place of that burning damage. It's that good.[/quote]

Something like this?

"
Krist90 wrote:
You really want RF 40% dmg on that helmet. Really good!

U really think that it`s real to get 40% on lab? Better to buy it on auction, chance is about on lab 0.1 %.
Last edited by UnoIIIup on Jun 22, 2018, 5:05:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info