3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Would soul catcher work well with this build for 100% uptime on Vaal RF?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Oswald89/characters

Character is Emperor Motumbo .

Gear is decent enough .

Just struggling on what to upgrade next?

Multiple Crafted Mods on Sceptre seems like a Waste of 2 Ex just for the increased damage over time.

I dont have enough currency to get a better helmet, and I think mine is decent enought , is it?

Watcher's Eye is out of my budget right now.

I didn't get Bubonic Trail since its been a pain to balance resistances as it is.

Any thoughts or advice?

Ty in advance.
get an elder belt and throw chaos at it until you get 16-20 % life regeneration rate
So I'm finding shield charge to be a little bit on the awkward side, weird as that might sound. Spamming it in packs it's sometimes hard to tell whether or not it's hitting since moving forward half an inch can mean missing entirely. It seems to have a small splash aoe but I'm not sure since enemies don't get a debuff icon for EE. I was wondering what you thought of replacing it with a level 1 cyclone? Should still be able to do phys reflect maps with the low damage and there isn't really any question of whether or not cyclone hits everything around you. I know it wouldn't be good for the "gotta go fast" sonic on coke meta, but would it work?

If only you could link scorching ray with cyclone... <3
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jun 17, 2018, 1:33:01 AM
Hi there,

bought a corrupted kaoms hearth today with:
4% reduced fire damage taken

does this also work with RF? bought it with 25% fire damage for 179c, fairprice or cheap?
Should I go for 21/0 vaal RF or 21/20 RF?
i dont know if it has been said or not, but i would suggest putting a curse on hit support & elemental weakness linked to shield charge for more damage from RF.
looking for advice on how to craft this belt

block a suffix, yolo exalt and hope for a life roll?

Last edited by Chaser8 on Jun 17, 2018, 8:26:40 PM
It is possible that you post a seperate passive skill tree with all endurance charges please?

im a little bit confused what i should drop for the charges while using kaoms way.

some 5% life nodes? or the 3 gem sockets which needs 6 points at all.

It is even adviceable to get all of the endurance charges on the tree?

Thanks alot :)
Last edited by Enterich on Jun 17, 2018, 9:55:23 PM
You don't have to drop anything the get the extra endurance charges, the tree only goes up to 88, just add them on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info