[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

You mentioned with poet pen + VD it can't do atziri because of reflect, but VD says it can't be reflected: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volatile_Dead

"
The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.

Also, I am not sure if I wanted to use tabula, because I don't have the defensive power to handle most content, so my chest really needs the life roll.
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Jan 30, 2018, 4:55:24 PM
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
You mentioned with poet pen + VD it can't do atziri because of reflect, but VD says it can't be reflected: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volatile_Dead

"
The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.

Also, I am not sure if I wanted to use tabula, because I don't have the defensive power to handle most content, so my chest really needs the life roll.

VD dmg consists of 2 parts, 1 is what u said, and 1 is normal spell dmg, which can be reflected. And for atziri u go SR, so np.
Would Windscream be a good budget boot to use?
"
kellevan wrote:
Would Windscream be a good budget boot to use?

Yes, that's why i have it in my guide as an alternative.
Would it be better than the boots used in my profile? I'm having no trouble right now, just trying to optimize.
"
kellevan wrote:
Would it be better than the boots used in my profile? I'm having no trouble right now, just trying to optimize.

Ur chars r privaz. Cant see.
I am using stone of lazar nacklace, but I want to swap to rathpith. What should I do with the open gem slot since I don't have +1 curse?
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Feb 1, 2018, 5:12:54 PM
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
I am using stone of lazar nacklace, but I want to swap to rathpith. What should I do with the open gem slot since I don't have +1 curse?

Empower for bone offering, even if it's only lvl 2.

The CwDT + firestorm is crippling u badly. It is procing EE bad way.
I totally forget about that mechanic sometimes, I just had the gem slot and wanted some spell there. What's a good alternative to put there?
What about this shield?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info