[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
... but kaom's heart will only give me +1k dps (even though the stat is +20-40% fire dmg).

The reason for this is, that the build has quite a bit of %increased dmg on tree and can get plenty on items. So at the end the relative increase form %increased dmg is low.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
... but kaom's heart will only give me +1k dps (even though the stat is +20-40% fire dmg).

The reason for this is, that the build has quite a bit of %increased dmg on tree and can get plenty on items. So at the end the relative increase form %increased dmg is low.

Thank you very much for answering all of my questions. So what stat should I go for on gear if I can get whatever I need? Like right now I can replace my ring and don't require much resistances out of it, only life + whatever will scale damage the best.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
So what stat should I go for on gear if I can get whatever I need?

All in the guide. Alternatively check my gear.
Animate Guardian

Strange, i bought all uniques you wrote and AG dont do damage...i linked with fortify and faster attack but you saind HUGE DPS BOOST.

where i can made a mistake?

ty in advance
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
So what stat should I go for on gear if I can get whatever I need?

All in the guide. Alternatively check my gear.

You have multiple modifiers to attack skills, but SR is not an attack skill. Also, your shield is not available in the current season, and I think that is your best damage modifier.
"
Animate Guardian

Strange, i bought all uniques you wrote and AG dont do damage...i linked with fortify and faster attack but you saind HUGE DPS BOOST.

ty in advance

Not AG does dmg, AG debuffs, u do much more dmg. Read what the dyadus does.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

You have multiple modifiers to attack skills, but SR is not an attack skill. Also, your shield is not available in the current season, and I think that is your best damage modifier.

Use ur brain :P
And to shield, rathpith is almost as good and rare shield can get u more dmg. And i thought, u asked about rare gear.
for your poet's pen build why for clear speed don't u do

unearth - gmp - bodyswap
volatile dead- conc eff - ele focus

with the bodyswap on poet's pen u wuld be flying through the map with vd killing enemies,

in addition, with that setup u can use flame dash as movement skill which is more consistent then bodyswap as movement skill?
Last edited by WOMFT on Jan 27, 2018, 5:00:31 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Animate Guardian

ty in advance

Not AG does dmg, AG debuffs, u do much more dmg. Read what the dyadus does.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

Use ur brain :P
And to shield, rathpith is almost as good and rare shield can get u more dmg. And i thought, u asked about rare gear.

thanks a lot!!!

and what do you think about shield % mana on block (in my profile)? cause i have mana problems vs degen and because of this i dont use rathpith
"
WOMFT wrote:
for your poet's pen build why for clear speed don't u do

unearth - gmp - bodyswap
volatile dead- conc eff - ele focus

with the bodyswap on poet's pen u wuld be flying through the map with vd killing enemies,

in addition, with that setup u can use flame dash as movement skill which is more consistent then bodyswap as movement skill?

3 reasons, my personal ofc.
1: it makes annoying to loot.
2: i dont rly like that flickering style.
3: i find it is better to self cast body swap(controlled where and when) and spam vd at the same time, if i want pure clear speed. Watch the chayula video.
Anyone tried .20% fire leech on lapis ammy? I have personally corrupted 55 lazhwar and no +1 curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info