[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

Started this build at the beginning of league.

Around level 40 was using scorching ray in a 4 link setup.

At lvl 60 got this as its as powerful as a 5 link

this solves all mana problems as long there is something to kill

next was the shield

so around 9 chaos to get started with mapping for me

next upgrade where the rings

with a investment of 26 chaos, i'm satisfied with crafting thees 2

recently changed my 170 hp astral armour to Kaom's Heart but if i 6 link and get the scourge or a very good scepter then im changing to it.

Good build but i got mixed feelings about it. My 2 cents.

BTW
Flame golem dies a lot against bosses.
Hi everybody ! Thanks for this awesome build ! I'm playing Poet's pen atm with this gear :

My tree is
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAN1BAcEswhnCPQLYQ3iEFgUIBSpFScWbxg8GFYaOBpsHwIkqicvKo0snDI0NZI2xTbYNuk6WDrYOuE8LUGHQ8hEq0WdSI5JG0lPUEdTUlWuVcZWLVZIW6BfBF8qXz9mVGjyakNvO3gNeWh8DoIQgpuDX4PMg9uFMoV7h2WMsY-mkFWRK5M6ly2aO5rgm4qdrqIAplenCKdVqW6smK9sr7e18rc-vKq86r0nvk_AGsBmwQTGrtOP1abYJNi93uXfsOFz42rkIuvk6-7sOOxV7IPtPO8O8B_xbPJF-ej-Cg==?accountName=Kekkyu&characterName=Kekkyul

And i don't understand why i can't get to 4 atk/sec ...
i watched the video, used the bone offering for the arcane surge, i have the cooldown recovery speed on boots and belt, i have some of my gems at max quality ...

Is this only because of the helm enchant ? the additionnal volatile dead or did i missed something?
"
Kyrushi wrote:
Good build but i got mixed feelings about it. My 2 cents.

BTW

I link my golem with cast when damage taken at level 20, so I don't have to manually recast him.

Let's say that the build has a bit weird "upgrading curve", it's a great and cheap league starter, which needs expensive upgrades on the other side, if you want to be tanky and have a good dps at the same time.
Of course the OP of the build has a very good gear to reach more than 10k EHP combined and that much dps, but I noticed that if you want to keep a good dps for endgame bosses you'll have to sacrifice a lot of life; not really a problem though, because I'm farming the guardians and the shaper pretty comfortably (but I'm confident with their mechanics).
Personally, I'm struggling a lot to reach even 6000 life, more than 7000 seems impossible to me if you want to keep a decent damage for the endgame.
But again, it's a personal consideration, I've got my abyss portal and completed the challenges and 100% of the atlas this league, and spent on the build 1/5 of the currency needed for top tier builds like wanders, doomfletch, abyssal guys, etc...
plus, it's one of the few builds which can farm the hall of grandmasters and the rest of the content without problems XD that's priceless
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 6, 2018, 6:08:55 AM
Couple of questions:

Does Carcass Jack help this build at all, bigger and wider more damamage?

Judge my 1 Hander trying to get away from Balefire but only have a 5L

40% ele damage
+1 Fire gems
39% spelldamage
+38 str
11 % fire damage
Adds 31-51 fire damage
89% increased crit sttike chance for spells.

Enjoying this build so far!

Can't seem to get +1 curses on Stone of laz.
Last edited by Lockedgoblin on Jan 6, 2018, 8:21:18 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the awesome guide.

Ive been playing the spellomancer version. I noticed in your HOGM video that on 2 guys you had to equip a carcass with a 5link for SR. what links did you use in that carcass? does it have to be a carcass or was it just another 5link you had lying around?
Hi there, thanks for the brilliant guide!

I have a few questions about the poet pen VD variation:

This centres around two things I wish to add to the build:
Xoph's blood and The Red Nightmare.

Whilst the spell block will be lower than your spell block amulet, regular block will be higher due to the red nightmare.

But finding a good balance in the tree to accomodate these two things is pretty tough.

I PoBed by removing MoM and all relevant mana nodes, as well as pure talent and the scion/templar starting nodes.

This allowed me to get:
Tireless, Combat stamina, Arsonist, Barbarism, Juggernaut, and Diamond skin.

Here's a 108/123 skill points tree I simulated: (Whilst lvling between 88-100, I would then grab the rest of the scion life nodes)

http://poeurl.com/bJpG

How can this be improved? Is dropping MoM a bad idea for the overall EHP of the build? If so, how would you go about changing the tree so that the additional marauder life nodes (Tireless, combat stamina, arsonist, barbarism, etc...) can be obtained without sacrificing too much in other areas?

TLDR: If I want to drop pure talent, what are the nodes I can safely remove to add my own taste to the tree's variation?

Thanks!
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey,

Ive been playing the spellomancer version. I noticed in your HOGM video that on 2 guys you had to equip a carcass with a 5link for SR. what links did you use in that carcass? does it have to be a carcass or was it just another 5link you had lying around?

curious about this too now
"
Daddywarrbux wrote:
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey,

curious about this too now

Ive been using SR-BD-SA-EF.
I'm using the poets pen version. Elemental reflect maps are impossible. Physical reflect maps are also very difficult. Is there a solution. I have no other problems.
I am on holidays right now and dont have good inet. So sry if i dont answer or miss something.

"
Kyrushi wrote:

That is why i recommend to use golem with CwDT.

"
Kekkyu wrote:

And i don't understand why i can't get to 4 atk/sec ...
i watched the video, used the bone offering for the arcane surge, i have the cooldown recovery speed on boots and belt, i have some of my gems at max quality ...

Is this only because of the helm enchant ? the additionnal volatile dead or did i missed something?

It is possible, that u dont get to 4 atk/sec cuz of missing enchant. If u dont get more then 4 atk/sec, u dont need cd recovery at all. Can use better gear there.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 10, 2018, 8:42:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info