Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

Just finished my first uber atziri with this build. felt really good, thanks for the advice on the claw! did 1 or 2 mistakes in her splitphase, but everything else was quite smooth.

Happy new year!
Just finished the build and testing... What can I say... It is SICK :D Really durable and powerful. t15 double-boss with vulner and 40% more unique monster damage mod. And they just melted away even with medicore gear (between budget and your gear)

Current gear and DPS:
Gear:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/ZMq8bAMf

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAMDAQPuBLMI9A3iEFgRLRJpFCAUqRUnFm8XHBg8GFYaOBzcHRQdviGwJy8o-iqNLJwulDLRM4c09zWSNtg6WDrYOuFBh0PIRKtFR0WdSI5JG0lPUq9TUlWuVbVVxlYtVkhboF8qXz9mVGf8aPJqQ287cXl0VXgNeTl5aHwOfIN-4oIQgpuCx4PbhTKFe4dljLGPGo9Gj6aQVZctl4WYrZo7muCbipuhns2fy6IAplenCKcwp1WpbqyYrUq18rc-uJO8qrzqvSe-T8AawGbBBNWm2CTYvd-w4XPjaunV6-7sOOxV7TzvDvAf8WzyRffX-ej60v4K?accountName=Lethalis88&characterName=Lethaldin

Really good job! Thank you!
Last edited by Lethalis88 on Dec 31, 2017, 6:38:16 PM
Can anyone help me choose between the SR and the poet's pen version?

As I see it, SR is tankier (better block), but poet's pen has a better clear speed. Can't really tell which has better dps.

Also, regarding the cost, poet's pen seems cheaper, but the wather's eye with the life leech while affected by vitality mod seems to cost around 5 ex at best. Is is a much needed jewel?

SR needs a 6l belly, but other than that most items can be rare ones.

And what about fluid of playstyle? Poet's pen basically only requires using offering once in a while. SR needs to cast dececrate and offering yourself (while in boss fights), on top of casting orb of storms.

I am really torn :D

Budget is 10 ex btw.
happy new year everyone!
just killed the shaper deathless, posting below the gear I used:

Spoiler

5487 life + 2054 mana
tooltip dps with clarity was 34k (if you proc the hit effect from The Scourge, 36500)

went full dps and used a level 21 scorching ray which becomes level 22 with +1 Tabula, and Pyre ring; I socket the Bone offering in a +2 bone helmet (with empower it becomes lv 24).
curse setup is curse on hit with flammability and despair (can swap despair with enfeeble vs some bosses)

of course with a +1 curse amulet I would gain some life nodes which can prove really useful...

I'm farming the Hall of Grandmasters smoothly, the build is also great for doing HoGM service since you can be fast enough with a bit of practice :)
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 1, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Awesome build. Having a lot of fun with it. But i feel i need to improve it a lot. Can u check out my character and give some advice? Thanks
"
blondutzu wrote:
Awesome build. Having a lot of fun with it. But i feel i need to improve it a lot. Can u check out my character and give some advice? Thanks

Helmet is ok, all other rares r crap, upgrade them all. 1st i would start with a shield. U dont need spell block on the shield with lazhwar. Belt could keep upgrade as the last one. Other stuff doesnt rly matter which next to upgrade.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
blondutzu wrote:

Helmet is ok, all other rares r crap, upgrade them all. 1st i would start with a shield. U dont need spell block on the shield with lazhwar. Belt could keep upgrade as the last one. Other stuff doesnt rly matter which next to upgrade.

If i upgrade the shield without spell block one, i won't have 75% spell block chance. I`ll sit at around 66. For me personally i think it's a big deal 10%. What do u say ?
if you're rich (it seems so looking at your gear) you can get a level 21 bone offering + level 4 empower, plus a bone helmet like this

with +2 minion gems level, will bring the bone offering at level 26.
consider tempest shield +3% also when making the count
"
blondutzu wrote:

If i upgrade the shield without spell block one, i won't have 75% spell block chance. I`ll sit at around 66. For me personally i think it's a big deal 10%. What do u say ?

The thing is, ur shield with spell block sux. Has only life roll. Could just buy rathpith and be much better off. I dont mind u having spell block on the shield. But if u use one, then it should have other good stats too.

There r different ways to increase block. Get some on gloves and/or jewels, increase the the lvl of the offering for example.

Right now i play with poets pens and have only 50% spell block and feel fine. Ofc the more block u have, the better it gets. The question is, what price u pay for it.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 3, 2018, 9:09:08 AM
wanted to respec my summoner to farm HoGM on hardcore
made build close to this one but with volatile dead as main spell, ~11k ehp, 75/75 block and without poet's pen (using scorch ray as 2nd spell for max. blockers)

not that fast clear of hogm but seems safe for hc (already meet most dangerous grandmasters, maybe just got lucky with block idk)
if someone interested in that version, u can check my char SpectreChanV_NZ
i guess it can even clear maps pretty ez, but weapon should swapped to brightbeak and leap slam for shieldcharge

would be nice if ud give me some advices, maybe i did something wrong, since u are more expirienced maxblock spellomancer :)
Last edited by _vnz on Jan 3, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info