[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

"
weekang90 wrote:
Hi wanted to ask is there any damage different if i use corrupted lead sprinkler , currently non corrupted lead sprinkler cost around 400c no currency to get one.

With corrupted version, you will lose around 2.4-2.5% damage on average. Really not noticeable.
Hi,

Firstly thanks for this build, i'm building it at the moment.

I have few questions linked to what say the last players.

1 - Is it possible to have a two hand weapon in switch in order to have a map clearing set up without have to switch any gem / armor ?

2 - A player want to sell me a BLS with 10 % physical damage converted on fire damage, does it's works on our build, since xoph's blood give us Avatar of fire, who deal no non fire damage, does it will apply 10 % more damage ? or it's a lack of dps instead of the 16 % elemental damage on a a BLS no corrupted ?

3 - Why do we not use Rotgut flask ( loooot of mobility ) since we have blood rage who give us the frenzy charges ?

4 - Well, you played with differents set up between what is " best " and what you played, witch one will be better ? Damage is not the only focus, i think we do already enought damage, but maybe lack of AoE for mapping ( for what looking at you done in your helm ) and maybe lack of a culling strike ? I don't realy know wich set up is the best for the end game, i play with The Taming and all your set up, but i prefered a rare helm with 820 + armor, 90+ life, tri rez and + 3 molten strike.

Well thanks for all your help to you, and all other player in this post ;)

See you soon and have a nice day ;)
Thanks for the answer already bought non-corrupted
Last edited by weekang90 on Sep 22, 2017, 3:08:10 PM
Hey, so I ended getting lucky with a vaal meginord's vise and landed level 12 elemental weakness. What should I do since we already have flammability? Thanks.
So, I did some changes on PoB replacing flammability with herald of ash and adding in elemental weakness from gloves. It seems that this adds a bit more damage. Is the ignite on flammabilty important or should I stay with the elemental weakness/HoA setup?
"
Songweaver wrote:
One issue I do have is however, even with bloodrage, frenzy charges, onslaught flask, 20% aps Sprinkler and attack speed based jewels, my attack speed seems mediocre at best.
I was thinking about specing into Berserking cluster for 18% aps, and Quickstep for 8% aps, what would you think about it?
I would go an extra mile if needed, just to get the attack speed up to higher end. When having onslaught flask up, it's not terrible, but it still feels kinda slugish, not fast enough for my taste.
Is there a way to increase it, without sacrificing too much damage or life?
I was thinking about respecing out of Bloodless and Lava Lash, and spec into Berserking, Thick Skin, Quickstep and Herbalism, which would eventually lead me into Primeval Force.

Something like this for a 113pt tree - http://poeurl.com/by2P

I am well aware the Primeval Force may not be the most cost efficient due to using 2 nodes to reach it, but it was either that for 6 points or Revenge of the Hunter + Forces of Nature for 8 points (lower damage, more life)
May I ask for your opinion?
I feel like someone with 4.5k life should try not to skip out on more life for more damage.
Yea, the attack speed with this build is mostly limited by the fact that we're using a BLS which has a relatively low attack speed. If you want to get more attack speed, go for it, I can imagine it'd feel nicer.
At the end of the day, as long as you have over 5.5k life you should still be able to kill Shaper with little issue (assumping you don't try to tank the slam).

"
DumpsterDiver wrote:
First kill of the shaper i have this league was with this build. it is ridiculously op xD
That's great to hear, gratz on the Shaper kill!

"
weekang90 wrote:
Hi wanted to ask is there any damage different if i use corrupted lead sprinkler , currently non corrupted lead sprinkler cost around 400c no currency to get one.
It's not too important if corrupt or not, things to look for is closer to 20% attack speed the better. Obviously culling corrupt is best over all. damage difference is not a huge deal, if you are concerned you can double check with PoB. At the end of the day, any non-bricked BLS is good enough.

"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi,

Firstly thanks for this build, i'm building it at the moment.

I have few questions linked to what say the last players.

1 - Is it possible to have a two hand weapon in switch in order to have a map clearing set up without have to switch any gem / armor ?

2 - A player want to sell me a BLS with 10 % physical damage converted on fire damage, does it's works on our build, since xoph's blood give us Avatar of fire, who deal no non fire damage, does it will apply 10 % more damage ? or it's a lack of dps instead of the 16 % elemental damage on a a BLS no corrupted ?

3 - Why do we not use Rotgut flask ( loooot of mobility ) since we have blood rage who give us the frenzy charges ?

4 - Well, you played with differents set up between what is " best " and what you played, witch one will be better ? Damage is not the only focus, i think we do already enought damage, but maybe lack of AoE for mapping ( for what looking at you done in your helm ) and maybe lack of a culling strike ? I don't realy know wich set up is the best for the end game, i play with The Taming and all your set up, but i prefered a rare helm with 820 + armor, 90+ life, tri rez and + 3 molten strike.

Well thanks for all your help to you, and all other player in this post ;)

See you soon and have a nice day ;)
1) your damage will really suffer as a lot of the damage for this build is from BLS, I had a quick look on PoB and you lose like 60% DPS with a Disfavor.
2)You can do these kinds of things on PoB yourself, I just looked, it's about a 1.5% loss of damage.
3)I find Quicksilver easier to use, more charges, just as fast. And I just use a silver flask as well.
4)That's the great thing about this build, it has so much damage that you can really change up anything you like. As long as you have 5.5k life, you can do Shaper. If you want more AoE swap in a Inc AoE instead of Conc Effect, or if you want to use faster attack over Multi strike you can. There is no 'wrong' way to do things, it's about what you prefer. In PoB I gave people lots of different options depending on what the can afford, or what they prefer. At the end of the day, you're the one going to be playing, so personalize it of you want =]

"
l3sfin3st wrote:
Hey, so I ended getting lucky with a vaal meginord's vise and landed level 12 elemental weakness. What should I do since we already have flammability? Thanks.
Ohh wow nice!
A couple of options:
1) be a baller and get +1 curse on your amulet (I do not recommend this unless you've got too much currency and want to burn it all).
2) take out flammability and run Herald of ash, Anger, Arctic Armour, Enlighten (or if you don't feel like you have enough mana left over you can just run Herald of ash, Anger).
The Ignite is not important.
Dedicated Kiwi~
"
Is a good idea to have a second 6L belly to use spectral throw for map farming/clearing
Some people like it, personally I felt the damage and the attack speed to be lacking with Spec throw compared to Sunder.
Try it our for yourself with a cheap 6L like a Tabular and see if you like it or not.
This is more of a personal preference thing.
Dedicated Kiwi~
what gem setup should i use im really uncertain cause i see you have different gem on your current gear than what you suggest. Also is this build still viable without dying sun and +3 projectile on helm? cause im never gonna find this on xbox lol
Last edited by dragonpowi on Sep 23, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
"
dragonpowi wrote:
what gem setup should i use im really uncertain cause i see you have different gem on your current gear than what you suggest. Also is this build still viable without dying sun and +3 projectile on helm? cause im never gonna find this on xbox lol
You really don't need any of that stuff, it's just more damage to make the Shaper fight quicker and easier. Most of what's in this build is kinda just over kill for more damage because we can safely fit it into the build and stay alive while fighting Shaper with no down sides.
Use the gem setup link in PoB, the stuff I have/had on were just for testing and messing around.

The only thing this build really needs is Brutus' Lead Sprinkler, 5.5K HP+, max resists, any 6 link, Lycosidae, Alberon's Warpath and 2x Wildfire.
Dedicated Kiwi~
thank for your reply! i wanted to try a tanky build and since i got one of the few brutus lead sprinkler on xbox (there is like 2 or 3 for trade actually) this build was looking really nice. also i never done shaper or any endgame boss. my other build is a wander finder lv 91 and i got tired of it because he is so damn squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info