[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

"
Deadbringer wrote:
is it normal im getting more dps out of static electricity jewel compared to fertile mind? Did you test that?

Ya static electricity will outdps fertile mind slightly as long as you're still using the hands of thought and motion. That will change when you upgrade to HoWAs
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
is it normal im getting more dps out of static electricity jewel compared to fertile mind? Did you test that?

Ya static electricity will outdps fertile mind slightly as long as you're still using the hands of thought and motion. That will change when you upgrade to HoWAs

i was gonna edit saying i was noob ( cause i was still using HOTA :D )

But thanks for the replies. Cant wait to hit 70 , playing in hc and the lvling is kinda,sketchy. Just the boss part anyway. a7 in a bitless then 5h so id say its pretty fast for me. Its fun aswell. Never played specthrow cause i try to stay away from meta. But,howa aint meta no more :)
Hi there, thanks a lot for your detailed build. I would love your guidance to know where to go from where i am atm (lvl 96 in HHC) given it is near impossible to get gear upgrade from my point of view ( but maybe i'm wrong)except by self crafting almost all parts of gear. your dps seems really out of reach in HHC economy

here's my gear ( i also have a +1 to gem pair of shaper gloves, might be better for dps if i drop MoM and put herald of thunder but i'm really not sure that the dps gain would be worth giving up my +-1700 unreserved mana)

e: on a side note how much do you value Vitality Void since we alredy have some leech from Blood Drinker and the small leech nodes going to the Life and Mana Leech small nod ?
Last edited by Arkling on Oct 9, 2017, 10:54:30 AM
"
Arkling wrote:
Hi there, thanks a lot for your detailed build. I would love your guidance to know where to go from where i am atm (lvl 96 in HHC) given it is near impossible to get gear upgrade from my point of view ( but maybe i'm wrong)except by self crafting almost all parts of gear. your dps seems really out of reach in HHC economy

here's my gear ( i also have a +1 to gem pair of shaper gloves, might be better for dps if i drop MoM and put herald of thunder but i'm really not sure that the dps gain would be worth giving up my +-1700 unreserved mana)

e: on a side note how much do you value Vitality Void since we alredy have some leech from Blood Drinker and the small leech nodes going to the Life and Mana Leech small nod ?

You're welcome! I agree, I think you've already done very well to get to 53k hideout GMP DPS in HHC. Ya, seeing as you're in HC where the priority is staying alive, I don't think that extra bit of DPS by running HoT would be worth sacrificing your extra damage buffer. I much prefer ele weakness on hit gloves anyway as they improve your effective DPS way more compared to a +1 gems pair of gloves.

I like your toon's stats very much. There's a good balance of defense and offense in there. Gear-wise, your gear is pretty much as good as it gets. Your Victory Whorl Opal Ring in particular is pretty much BIS.

Here are some suggestions:

1. If it is tooltip DPS that you're after, getting the uber lightning damage enchantment on your boots will boost your hideout GMP DPS by approximately 6k. That said, your effective DPS will only be boosted by approximately 5% compared to your current enchantment so I don't know if that is worth running lab.

2. You rightly mentioned Vitality Void. I actually removed it from my end game trees a few days ago as I felt it was no longer worth it. I would suggest respeccing it + the 2 dex nodes at ranger start and grabbing the 3 x 4% attack speed nodes instead. Those would provide a 1.5k DPS boost on top of improving your mobility.

3. Jewels are a major source of DPS. Upgrading your jewels will improve your DPS significantly, but I can see getting good 4 modded jewels being very tough in HHC economy.

4. Switching from Fertile Mind (in the socket to the left of Vaal Pact) to a good rare jewel will improve your DPS (if the rare jewel is good enough) or at least ensure your DPS remains about the same. Your HP will however rise to 5k which is still going to be an overall boost to your toon.
Build of the Week 14
I just hit 68 in HHC and i was amazed at stuff price. Its crazy. I cant even cap the res.

ON a side note, nice stuff arklinn.

Another thing that may help you is getting the right enchantement on helmet.... I went allin and bought one but rolling it is another story.

Im curious,did you lvl simply in beach rota or did you map a bit by yourself?
I'm wondering which item i should get next, i currently have something like 3-4ex, can you look at my gear and recommend what i should go for?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morta1/characters

thanks !
I have been using this build but I am having a hard time taking down the guardians. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/WVgKXyxZ
Last edited by UndertheGun on Oct 9, 2017, 9:03:16 PM
if i were to get +1 gem on shaper's touch. i would then be running wrath on it? What would be the ideal colors?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I just hit 68 in HHC and i was amazed at stuff price. Its crazy. I cant even cap the res.

ON a side note, nice stuff arklinn.

Another thing that may help you is getting the right enchantement on helmet.... I went allin and bought one but rolling it is another story.

Im curious,did you lvl simply in beach rota or did you map a bit by yourself?

if i were to get +1 gem on shaper's touch. i would then be running wrath on it? What would be the ideal colors?

HSC economy is pretty bad enough as it is in this stage of the league. I can only imagine how much worse HHC is. Make sure to prioritise your res though.

I'm assuming you're asking arkling about how he leveled? For me I did a balance of the two.

Yes, if you get +1 gem on Shaper's Touch you can run Wrath + Enlighten on it. Get at least 2B for those 2 gems. I don't recommend running empower or HoT as its better for you to be MoM in HC.

"
Morta1 wrote:
I'm wondering which item i should get next, i currently have something like 3-4ex, can you look at my gear and recommend what i should go for?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morta1/characters

thanks !

I think the best option at this point would be to save up for a good chest, then you can upgrade the rest of your gear accordingly. The danger is that if you spend alot to upgrade your other pieces of gear before your chest, you might find it difficult to cap your res when you do eventually upgrade your chest. If you're quite happy with your chest though then the next thing to upgrade would be your boots (try to get more INT on them), followed by your rings.

"
UndertheGun wrote:
I have been using this build but I am having a hard time taking down the guardians. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/WVgKXyxZ

Your hideout DPS with GMP looks to be about 25k and your HP and ES are 5k and 3k respectively. That looks ok actually! You just need a Vinktars at this point - I suggest the 10% lightning penetration variant which won't be that expensive.

Which guardians are you having trouble with and in what way?
Build of the Week 14
I have tried each of them once and each time it felt like my dps was really low. My spectral throw also seemed really short compared to the videos you made of the build with the slower projectile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info