0.10.1f patch and other news

"
KenshiD wrote:

- people with the most time will race the most and win the season

Some people with the more time but less skill might win the 7-day race, but no way simply having more time is going to be the deciding factor for the whole season. Skill/planning/practice/execution determine the shorter races and there are a lot more of those.
Last edited by Britannicus on Feb 26, 2013, 8:43:28 AM
coral rings drop in ledge, too. :P
ALLOCATING SPACE
Thanks for the open flow of infos, its refreshing and can't wait for more patches even if they are small.
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
KenshiD wrote:

- people with the most time will race the most and win the season

Some people with the more time but less skill might win the 7-day race, but no way simply having more time is going to be the deciding factor for the whole season. Skill/planning/practice/execution determine the shorter races and there are a lot more of those.

That has about 25% to do with shorter races. The other 75% is luck.

Dont be fooled though. The same people winning short races will be winning (top 20) the week long race. Well, maybe not completely since some of them will be doing Kripps manmode thing during the race. But the same names at the top of the races now are the same names that where at the top of the races in CB. Same goes for the week races. Actually one could argue the week long races has an equal amount of time and skill required. Time alone is not going to get people into the mid to upper 80's its going to take to win the week long race.

"
ashnixi wrote:
coral rings drop in ledge, too. :P

Not ilvl 100 coral rings with a unique graphic. Lol.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
0.10.2!!

Hope it features the Duelist buff!
Looks like I have to start a spark build now!
any word on adding an option to disable right mouse movement for melee skills so i can use my lightning strike without shift?
The minimum level for getting RP is just fine. However, I do feel like they need to raise the RP you get in 2 Hour races by a +1 across the board. Also, the 3 Hour races should be raised by a +2 across the board and the 4 Hour races by +3 across the board.

This way you are reward more for being able to stay alive for a longer period of time.

For those of you who aren't reaching the minimum level for RP, you need to change the way you race. Do not just play the game. Do not do every quest. Do not stop and kill 1 or 2 or 3 monsters at a time. Pack size needs to be 4 or more for you to notice and kill. However, if they are blue or yellow or boss monsters you can kill them no matter the pack size.

In the four races I've stayed alive I've earned 3/4/4/4 points. I'm not very good and I'm an old guy(46). You just have to stay calm, play smart and make sure the time you are spending killing is giving enough xp to stop you from moving into a higher level area.
"
Nildrem wrote:
any word on adding an option to disable right mouse movement for melee skills so i can use my lightning strike without shift?

Options/Keys/Attack in Place I have it bound to my spacebar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info