0.10.1f patch and other news

We're expecting that 0.10.1g will be deployed tomorrow (Wednesday Feb 27, NZ time) and will introduce three new purchasable cosmetic microtransactions such as Spark Spiders. We deploy changes as soon as they are ready. The reason this patch contains just microtransactions is because the other fixes that were completely ready were in today's patch.

Bigger changes are coming with 0.10.2 which is due next week. We understand that users are patiently waiting for fixes to many systems (melee, game performance in large parties, simulation resync code, advanced mouse bindings, etc) and these are being actively worked on. They'll be deployed as soon as they're ready, but their absence from an individual patch doesn't mean that they aren't being worked on or that they aren't important.

We've also been getting lots of feedback about the race events and plan to make a few small tweaks to the point prizes awarded in races. We will also be announcing the nature of later events in the season soon. It's a lot of fun running and playing in these events - I've only had time to win 7 points myself so far but I will get that Coral Ring before the end of the season!

Thanks again for your great feedback and generous support. We wouldn't be here without you guys.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info