0.10.1f patch and other news

Awesome spiders!! And thank you for your hard work. Thank you.
The Season Ladder & these Spark Spiders are great, like that :)
Also looking forward to all othter small but important changes, good work!

"
Chris wrote:
It's a lot of fun running and playing in these events - I've only had time to win 7 points myself so far but I will get that Coral Ring before the end of the season!

Thanks again for your great feedback and generous support. We wouldn't be here without you guys.

Yeah, Race Season is doing good & I love You taking part in the competition (Coral, really?) ... We wouldn't be here without you Guys too ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Last edited by Ezekiel_ on Feb 26, 2013, 7:23:18 AM
Just love everything you are doing for the community./RESPECT

I kind of feel i have achieved something because Chris and I have the same number of points this season :p.
"
Chris wrote:
We're expecting that 0.10.1g will be deployed tomorrow (Wednesday Feb 27, NZ time) and will introduce three new purchasable cosmetic microtransactions such as Spark Spiders. We deploy changes as soon as they are ready. The reason this patch contains just microtransactions is because the other fixes that were completely ready were in today's patch.

Bigger changes are coming with 0.10.2 which is due next week. We understand that users are patiently waiting for fixes to many systems (melee, game performance in large parties, simulation resync code, advanced mouse bindings, etc) and these are being actively worked on. They'll be deployed as soon as they're ready, but their absence from an individual patch doesn't mean that they aren't being worked on or that they aren't important.

I'm looking forward to the other 2 microtransactions. I will be buying new Points on my birthday (March 3rd) so I hope there is some stuff that fits to my characters and all.

I do like the spiders but do something about the sound I think it might become really annoying quickly, with like Sporktotems and spamming it.

Looking forward to 0.10.2 I heard there will be new uniques in it and a new skill?.

A side question, when do you think will we see changes to the duelist tree?
I heard that there will be changes mid-1week race, might it be there?
No date, just like "changes come in patch 0.10.5 or after 0.10.4" or something like that.

I heard a lot opinions about Races, here are some that I hear often:

- rewards are not good enough
- too many races
- people with the most time will race the most and win the season
- no immediate rewards after races (like in CB)
- poison arrow + firetrap wins
- only leveling, but no progression

I personally like the rewards, but think there are too many races. I do not intend to win the season, but a demi would be nice.
Sure there are no immediate rewards but what would it be? Inflation is a big problem that would come from currency rewards.
I do agree we need more modes than just leveling. I suggested one here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/68741

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this.
Keep up the great work guys.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Spark Spiders looks good :)
CASUAL GAMER
Please just look at this thread finally...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/98709/page/1

when can we play the game?
we are still here,still waiting,still want to play your game BUT WE CANT!
if i just want to take a look at the game again,i can barely say It's gonna kill my PC!
Please fix these "PC killer crashes" and also let us know when you fixed them!

I have a default lv36 character only,but i got nearly 10 crashes alredy and the only thing i can do is pressing that f**kin reset button on my PC which's not really good to it you know...

So please! atleast let us know,if you alredy read the whole thread/topic atleast once!
Do not disappoint us! :(
"
We've also been getting lots of feedback about the race events and plan to make a few small tweaks to the point prizes awarded in races. We will also be announcing the nature of later events in the season soon. It's a lot of fun running and playing in these events - I've only had time to win 7 points myself so far but I will get that Coral Ring before the end of the season!

My first thought in regards to points is this: 1hr race != 3hr race. I have done 3 x 3 hour race and 1 x 2 hour race. I think drop 1 hour races by 1 point on the level achieved chart, and add 1 point to the 3 hour races on the level achieved chart.

Also, I think something for "trying" would be nice. Make the "level to reach" mark 3 levels below the ones on the chart, and give out a random orb - ie nothing inflation breaking but something that's achievable for everyone even if they normally play in the Default league and makes them try it out.

Then also on the overall points board, put a few more markers in - in the middle of the other markers, e.g. 7 total points - 1 GCP, 22 total points - 1 Divine, 45 points - 1 Exalted etc etc.. or start one level below this at a regal, whatever, i just want more targets to hit. If you mention inflation.. then consider 1 GCP, 1 Divine, 1 Exalted, 2 uniques and 1 ring for 60 points which is (for most people) at least 15 races. Thats on average going to be 30 hours /played time.

I personally want to get the coral ring - and am on 11 points after 4 races (dead, 3, 4, 4). I wont ever get a first clear, i wont ever get a first kill, and i dont think ill get a top 20 finish (although im improving with each race) - so would be nice to have something to aim for after this.

Anyway, looking forward to the spam reduction, specially from the mediocre site that is extremely prevalent.

Cheers,
Gareth / Morgal
Great work :)

This game is so fantastic!
WWWWWWAAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAA
Love it! Although I agree the races need some tweaking, I don't feel it's the prizes that are the problem. The prizes are great and won't break the economy, hell who doesn't like unique items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info