Elemental Equilibrium

It's a debuff put on the monster, like a curse, so everything that hits it for the duration(5secs) benefits from the EE debuff. The debuff is refreshed everytime YOU hit and readjusted accordingly. So yes your minions and group members will benefit(or will suffer the consequences of poor planning if you hit with all 3 elements ^^).
Ok, cool. Sounds like a pretty good curse, then. :)
Well it's not a curse, it's LIKE a curse. It stacks with curses so you get -50 from EE and -50 from elemental weakness and maybe -50 from flammability/frostbite/conductivity too. And then usually the mob has no resist ^^.
Yeah, I meant it metaphorically. Still, sounds useful.
"
PyrosEien wrote:
It's a debuff put on the monster, like a curse, so everything that hits it for the duration(5secs) benefits from the EE debuff. The debuff is refreshed everytime YOU hit and readjusted accordingly. So yes your minions and group members will benefit(or will suffer the consequences of poor planning if you hit with all 3 elements ^^).

so if i hit the monster with ice, it get + on ice and - on the other two elements and my minions (doing fire and lightning damage) would profit?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Correct. That's what Pyros just said :P
Im not sure i have seen a good direct response to this yet. So since Open Beta, do we know now if things that give a random +5 fire or something to that effect will effect your spell? EG: if I have ice spear and somehow my gear has +5 fire and then im planing on using fireball with my ice spear, will the ice spear create a debuff for fire because of the crappy +5 fire?

Flat damage from gear only effects Attacks. Spells are not Attacks.
can a dev comment or whether or not the simultaneous explosions from explosive arrow on different monsters each trigger EE separately?
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Every explosion is its own hit, same as with any other skill. Every hit applies EE.
Ergo, using EE with EA is a terrible idea.
(so many E's)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info