[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Hi, just started this build, I like GC so I’ve decided to try it;) so far having fun...
I have 1 question, does anybody know where to find +1 totem craft? I’m thinking to go with shield so it would b nice craft to have;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Hi, just started this build, I like GC so I’ve decided to try it;) so far having fun...
I have 1 question, does anybody know where to find +1 totem craft? I’m thinking to go with shield so it would b nice craft to have;)
One trick I like is taking the item that has the craft on it, removing crafted mods and then adding a veiled mod through Aisling in research and you'll get the crafted mod as an option. (not sure if that's working as intended).

I'll be leveling an INQUISITOR version of this build tonight if people are interested!

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n/
"
thi3n wrote:
"
One trick I like is taking the item that has the craft on it, removing crafted mods and then adding a veiled mod through Aisling in research and you'll get the crafted mod as an option. (not sure if that's working as intended).

I'll be leveling an INQUISITOR version of this build tonight if people are interested!

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n/

Thanks man, I’ll look in to it;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hello

first sorry for my bad english, i use the translator.

I've been playing poe for a long time now. and started with this build which I really like now is lvl 94

Unfortunately, I have problems with the T16 Guardians.

I just killed the shaper with the last portal.

At uberelder I dare not to try it

1.my biggest problem is that I run out of flask. or I'm 1shot!

2. I do not know what I can optimize or skill tree

3. I do not know what to save in order to upgrade my gear which could make my life easier.
more dmg or more life, or I miss something

3. I think my dmg is good. only my survivability is very bad. or am I wrong ?

I also used the 2 other GEMS conc / focu for Bossfight

I would be really grateful if someone could look at my tree and gear

I do not know much.

I would be glad if one could help me there. I do not know anymore

my pastebin link:https://pastebin.com/jq1sCbZV

"

del
Last edited by rainbowsin on Jan 25, 2019, 4:59:42 PM
"
vital84 wrote:
Hello

first sorry for my bad english, i use the translator.

I've been playing poe for a long time now. and started with this build which I really like now is lvl 94

Unfortunately, I have problems with the T16 Guardians.

I just killed the shaper with the last portal.

At uberelder I dare not to try it

1.my biggest problem is that I run out of flask. or I'm 1shot!

2. I do not know what I can optimize or skill tree

3. I do not know what to save in order to upgrade my gear which could make my life easier.
more dmg or more life, or I miss something

3. I think my dmg is good. only my survivability is very bad. or am I wrong ?

I also used the 2 other GEMS conc / focu for Bossfight

I would be really grateful if someone could look at my tree and gear

I do not know much.

I would be glad if one could help me there. I do not know anymore

my pastebin link:https://pastebin.com/jq1sCbZV

"

Read about kaom's roots vs dodge mechanics you can change your passive tree i guess, i didnt go for dodge passives and instead grabbed some more damage. All of these on a side, everything looks fine its probably you having problems with fight mechanics im doing them undying with hp pool lower than yours
Dodge and Evade are separate. With Kaom's you can't Evade but can still Dodge.
Couple of questions that I couldn't find in this guide. Just wanted to ask them before I began putting some currency into this character as it's the first league I've played.

- Why are you seeking % phys damage as extra or % physical as you stated in the belt and shield section in the gear guide? I get that Glacial Cascade has some physical damage, but it does vastly more elemental damage according to my tooltip. Pursuing % elemental damage, % damage, or % cold damage makes more sense but it's something I wanted to ask about.

- Would Aspect of the Spider on a belt for example apply to your totems? Something I've been curious about as I'm looking to craft a Stygian Vise in time.

- You mentioned for the Boots enchant that crit chance if you haven't crit recently is very valuable for totem builds. Is this cause your character does none of the damage so they always have this crit buff?

Thank you very much for the clarification
"
ImCliff wrote:
- Why are you seeking % phys damage as extra or % physical as you stated in the belt and shield section in the gear guide? I get that Glacial Cascade has some physical damage, but it does vastly more elemental damage according to my tooltip. Pursuing % elemental damage, % damage, or % cold damage makes more sense but it's something I wanted to ask about.

Glacial Cascade's base damage is 100% physical, it's just that it converts 60% of that to cold. If you get any kind of physical damage bonus, it will apply to that base damage before the conversion. This way all of your damage output is boosted, including the cold damage part.
"
As Amaroid said - GC is phys so scaling %Physical damage is done pre-conversion. It's a great stat.

"
- Would Aspect of the Spider on a belt for example apply to your totems? Something I've been curious about as I'm looking to craft a Stygian Vise in time.
Spider works.

"
- You mentioned for the Boots enchant that crit chance if you haven't crit recently is very valuable for totem builds. Is this cause your character does none of the damage so they always have this crit buff?
That's correct, if you happen to crit with your whirling blades or shield charge this will make you "crit recently" even if the hit didn't do damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info