[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

hey! been following this guide and have really enjoyed the build. ST is definitely one of my favourite skills. any chance you'd be able to look at my profile to see what I could improve?

BTW i use HoI + innervate instead of HoT + elemental focus for mapping for HoI shatters. wondering what you think about this modification
"
6ixg0d wrote:
hey! been following this guide and have really enjoyed the build. ST is definitely one of my favourite skills. any chance you'd be able to look at my profile to see what I could improve?

BTW i use HoI + innervate instead of HoT + elemental focus for mapping for HoI shatters. wondering what you think about this modification

hello! Well, your gear is fine, but maybe you should change your second ring :) And buy gloves with light damage.

About innervate + HoI for mapping, this is a great idea. I want to improve my gear and gems section and make few notes about mapping, so, i'll include this one :)

"
Exigentt wrote:

Ty for the video, gz! :p
Last edited by 1322837 on Sep 13, 2017, 11:45:00 PM
UPD: Added new gear choices for mapping, and updated gem setups for mapping too, thx everyone for some different suggestions! :)
Also, i've added note about 1 good passive for mapping :)
Last edited by 1322837 on Sep 14, 2017, 3:01:15 AM
Com essa build eu quase matei a chimera, morri para os mobs, a chimera perdeu vida igual papel.

https://pastebin.com/Cqm1waWu

As gemas não estão level 20, mas estão 20% quality. Menos a Slower Projectiles.

Screenshots
Spoiler
Todas imagens usando Ice Golem.

Items
Spoiler

I payed like 800c for all build.
700 Fus to six link the Belly
Boot's pay 25c (LUCKY)
Bracel crafted with Alt,Ag,Regal.
Belt 25c
Helmet 15c
Rings 50c - 30c maybe.
Claw 55c
Shield 7c
Jewellers like 40c.

If you want translate what i say, "PT - BR" (português - brasileiro)

Thanks for share this build.
"
xperman01 wrote:
Com essa build eu quase matei a chimera, morri para os mobs, a chimera perdeu vida igual papel.

https://pastebin.com/Cqm1waWu

As gemas não estão level 20, mas estão 20% quality. Menos a Slower Projectiles.

Screenshots
Spoiler
Todas imagens usando Ice Golem.

Items
Spoiler

I payed like 800c for all build.
700 Fus to six link the Belly
Boot's pay 25c (LUCKY)
Bracel crafted with Alt,Ag,Regal.
Belt 25c
Helmet 15c
Rings 50c - 30c maybe.
Claw 55c
Shield 7c
Jewellers like 40c.

If you want translate what i say, "PT - BR" (português - brasileiro)

Thanks for share this build.

Hi. Yes, Chimera mobs are deadly, usually, i use shield charge a lot on these phases. Or you can try swap slow proj to GMP fast before add phases, and back after add phases.
How did you make those two mod opal rings? Did you buy them as is or make them yourself? Not sure if I should just buy a good one or just try and make my own.
"
MersennePrime wrote:
How did you make those two mod opal rings? Did you buy them as is or make them yourself? Not sure if I should just buy a good one or just try and make my own.

I just bought 2 good rings with life, ele damage with attacks and 2 suffixes, and then i've crafted them with help of lvl8 haku&elreon.
Howdy, loving the build so far.Thanks for the guide :D
I am curious about point blank tho, and slower proj:

I think i remember reading that its less damage getting the passive because it does 2 or 3 hits when its on the far out/before it returns.(while only one time when it travels out )
I swear i read a post about it on these forums a few weeks ago, but cant find it anymore.

Did you do some testing yourself for it?
Last edited by quateras on Sep 16, 2017, 2:49:48 PM
"
quateras wrote:
Howdy, loving the build so far.Thanks for the guide :D
I am curious about point blank tho, and slower proj:

I think i remember reading that its less damage getting the passive because it does 2 or 3 hits when its on the far out/before it returns.(while only one time when it travels out )
I swear i read a post about it on these forums a few weeks ago, but cant find it anymore.

Did you do some testing yourself for it?

Yea, i've tested this. With PB i do ~40% more damage than without PB
Cool build. Why is there only lightning damage on the claw? Does the others not matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info