[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
Anavels wrote:
Cool build. Why is there only lightning damage on the claw? Does the others not matter?

you penetrate 57% lightning resistance and only 21% cold and lightning, so other types of damage aren't important.
Last edited by Garethaw on Sep 19, 2017, 2:25:07 AM

Hello Sir can you check if my items is good to go wanted to reach lv90 by the end of the week and want to farm so i can get good gears ... --- JoLz

btw very nice build wanted to thank you for making this build possible sir
Hello, how you do "crafted attack speed" on gloves?
"
jolzcarl wrote:

Hello Sir can you check if my items is good to go wanted to reach lv90 by the end of the week and want to farm so i can get good gears ... --- JoLz

btw very nice build wanted to thank you for making this build possible sir

Thx. Your jewelery has low life rolls and your claws lacks crit chance, so, thry can be better. I think you definetly can buy better claws for ~30c
"
SoundyDaBoy wrote:
Hello, how you do "crafted attack speed" on gloves?

Lvl 7 Haku
up
So, I need help with improving my gear, i've spent well over 900c with this build and it just seems mediocre still. Here is the link to the current character poeurl.com/bzdi
"
Victariom wrote:
So, I need help with improving my gear, i've spent well over 900c with this build and it just seems mediocre still. Here is the link to the current character poeurl.com/bzdi

your lvl is low, this build gets a lot of damage on 92+ lvls. Also, your gems aren't 20/20, you don't have gripeed gloves with AS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info