[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Man, ur herald doesnt work with elemental focus. Do you knew it? Or there is smth that i didnt understand???o_O i mean, ur curse on hit + proacher's mark doesnt work (i look at ur profile). Can u explain this for me? But in video i saw, that herald worked. Explain pls, this is because of vinktar?
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
Last edited by gank3dprvl on Sep 7, 2017, 12:35:19 PM
"
gank3dprvl wrote:
Man, ur herald doesnt work with elemental focus. Do you knew it? Or there is smth that i didnt understand???o_O i mean, ur curse on hit + proacher's mark doesnt work (i look at ur profile). Can u explain this for me?

i can shock enemies with my Vinktar or shield charge

Usually with vinktar
spasibo brat, tak i podumal :D
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
hi mate iam doing your build ty for this. i just want to ask if a 300Edps claw is good. cuz iam planning to replace my crnct claw. but with my crnct gear i already manage to kill shaper. i just want to further increased my dps . your adviced could greatly appreciated ty .
What do i replace Ele Focus with for herald of Nice cripsy shatters for mapping
"
motor1011 wrote:
hi mate iam doing your build ty for this. i just want to ask if a 300Edps claw is good. cuz iam planning to replace my crnct claw. but with my crnct gear i already manage to kill shaper. i just want to further increased my dps . your adviced could greatly appreciated ty .

Well, depends on amount of lightning damage and crit chance on your 300edps claw

"
Breach_Uranus wrote:

What do i replace Ele Focus with for herald of Nice cripsy shatters for mapping

Innervate will be a good choice for mapping
Updated my build with info of my lvl 100 charaacter, added new stat screenshots and reworked gem section.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Breach_Uranus/characters

Using this setup for mapping , feels way better. Still wopping for upgrades and gg jewels.
Gonna minmax the shit out of it.
what is the effect of skulls around you?
"
aSamaeI wrote:
what is the effect of skulls around you?

Bone Aura Character Effect from new mystery boxes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info