[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
LimitLegend wrote:
"
Kylick wrote:
Hello again, you post a video with ur friend playing this build with Raider, if i would like do this what i should change? need to get frenzy charges in tree?

I'm not the owner of guide, but I played a lot with the build at this patch and think can share some info.

Have tested both classes and can say that raider it's more consistent for endgame bosses, cause of easy generated frenzy and a lot of survivability, but PF has a enormous amount of burst to Uber izaro and normal bosses, also clears maps a lot better.

So, if u want do as raider, frenzy charges are extremely good, but don't walk too much in tree for get a distant charge, if u cannot get gemslots (main source of awesome damage) or another great nodes in the way.

U can check my profile if want some inspiration on tree, but feel free to make changes based on playstyle.

Also if have another question, could add and whisper me in the game.

Have fun!

Can you post your PoB link please? I'd like to tinker and maybe respec my wander it just doesn't have the same pop for me as it did last league. Thanks in advance
Ran this build through shaper with ease at lvl 82. Plenty of damage to be had. Although, Spectral throw just seems really weak this league compared to blade flurry and reave... so i recently just specced out of the projectile nodes and grabbed another jewel slot. Huge damage gain for anyone that wants to play a little bit different style of build with basically the same skill tree.

Increased my PoB shaper dps from 1.7m with Spectral throw to about 4.5m dps. I push shaper phases in just a couple seconds now.

Here's my mapping setup for anyone interested. Msg me in game if you have any questions.

Switch in
for bosses.

Last edited by Kimbroslice on Jan 23, 2018, 2:38:38 AM
hey
your links in the pastebin are totally different from the links in the post?
which one is the latest updated?
All content. kills shaper in seconds

Last edited by VladDOP1 on Jan 27, 2018, 4:23:06 PM
"
VladDOP1 wrote:
All content. kills shaper in seconds

Dam those Opals, how many alterations used? I sunk a lot of alts and essences, all I got was crap.
edit: on second look never-mind, ele+high life, that's what i am going for ...
Last edited by gvidzix on Jan 27, 2018, 5:09:27 PM
Hi, 1 question, how much this claw should cost?

Corruption Spiker Imperial Claw 2 weeks ago

+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
Adds 13 to 164 Lightning Damage
25% increased Attack Speed S2
26% increased Critical Strike Chance S3
41% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
crafted+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Last edited by MercilessCharango on Jan 28, 2018, 8:57:04 AM
Shaper vid 3rd phase : https://youtu.be/EDrpb8IOkdE
Hi, i love your build it lookts pretty funy. I'll try on the next league, if they don't nerf it, but i have some questions, on the build you use the "Assassin's Mark" curse, but on all your videos you use "Poacher's Mark", you don't use blood rage and orb of storms, neither you don't generate power and frenzy charges. And you use charge Dash and a Vaal gem (IDK which gems is). I don't know where you put your CWDT set up, and i can't see your exactly items with their respective gems cause you move them from your character on standard. My question is... on your final buiild, (when you kill UberAtziri, Shaper, etc.) wich gems do you use? And how do you generate power and frenzy charges? TY for pay attention!
Last edited by ElLuix on Jan 31, 2018, 8:54:33 AM
Gear Update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info