[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

what are the key difference between this build and goofy's build besides the obvious raider/pathfinder?
I saw that in ur current build u change herold of thunder and add ligthning sup for herald of ice and ice bite. My claw just have ligthning add i can use herald of ice and icebite to or i need to usae HoT + ADDL because my claw don't have cold flat?
"
Kylick wrote:
I saw that in ur current build u change herold of thunder and add ligthning sup for herald of ice and ice bite. My claw just have ligthning add i can use herald of ice and icebite to or i need to usae HoT + ADDL because my claw don't have cold flat?

wut

i don't change herald of thunder + add.light for ice bite and herald of ice

idk what are you talking about :D

you don't need cold damage o claw. It is good, bot not necessary.
"
HeideTV wrote:
what are the key difference between this build and goofy's build besides the obvious raider/pathfinder?

well, different gem choices, gear choices, different tree, different ascendancy.
Hello,

I am currently starting to level my character and I was wondering what skills should I use for leveling and when I should switch to spectral throw.

Thank you
Hello again, you post a video with ur friend playing this build with Raider, if i would like do this what i should change? need to get frenzy charges in tree?
Really nice build. Made a few changes after I made my claw yesterday (yeah, the poison fucks it, but w/e), so I'm using Spectral Throw with the Pseudo 5l claw for clearing, and Blade Flurry for single.

Thank you so much for the awesome build and the ideas. Still have to experiment a little bit with Tombfists with 2 sockets and that stuff, so still working on it!
"
MoistCactus wrote:
Hello,

I am currently starting to level my character and I was wondering what skills should I use for leveling and when I should switch to spectral throw.

Thank you

I leveled with Frost Blades in +1 Tabula linked with ancestral call, onslaught and other supports. Switched to ST on 46 when I could wear my 6l belly. Also Wake of destruction boots give a lot of additional dps. And leveled with Hand of Might and Action (think that's the name) they scale pretty good, so yeah from lvl 22 no need to get another claw until your endgame claw (mine is still bad, not enough currency to get everything).
Last edited by gvidzix on Jan 14, 2018, 2:21:45 AM
How do you feel about Lightning pen instead of elemental focus?
"
Kylick wrote:
Hello again, you post a video with ur friend playing this build with Raider, if i would like do this what i should change? need to get frenzy charges in tree?

I'm not the owner of guide, but I played a lot with the build at this patch and think can share some info.

Have tested both classes and can say that raider it's more consistent for endgame bosses, cause of easy generated frenzy and a lot of survivability, but PF has a enormous amount of burst to Uber izaro and normal bosses, also clears maps a lot better.

So, if u want do as raider, frenzy charges are extremely good, but don't walk too much in tree for get a distant charge, if u cannot get gemslots (main source of awesome damage) or another great nodes in the way.

U can check my profile if want some inspiration on tree, but feel free to make changes based on playstyle.

Also if have another question, could add and whisper me in the game.

Have fun!
Last edited by LimitLegend on Jan 15, 2018, 4:58:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info