[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
1322837 wrote:
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
WTF ARE U SAYING MAN, WTF, THE FUCKING QUALITY DONT GIVE ME 400k DPS [Removed by Support]... Claw without WED ?? U SAY IS NOT NECESARY... [Removed by Support] ... Shitty Jewels ??? Are the same than u MTF... vinktar ? with 0 survavility ??, no thanks i died a lot of times becose dont have a fucking life flask... nice build MAN Nice build, before u post a build PLS Make sure check if is viable to play to get 555.000 dps with slow proyectile... gg, [Removed by Support]

gid gud, casul :)

OOOOOOO BURN! :DDD, NICE 1322837

Ok RAGE Guy check out my gear and think a little, im making everything in game with a little bit of skill i`m clearing all content, stop trash talking and THINK! Dumbo.
I started with your build this league on Abyss SC.

Gotta say it is really really good in the end game.

For the people, saying that this build is bad, no its not.

It gets slow to start with and the level 70s -80s can feel weak , but scales incredibly well with abyss jewels / gem levels and character levels.

Currently im running a full MF setup and can still clear Breach T14 Vaults in under 5 minutes.

Love it.
I only have one question atm, that can be answered by all experienced players of poe i guess, where does the damage from a build like this mainly come from ? are 2020 gems that huge in term of dps gain ? and how much can a %elemental damage affect a build like this overall ?

Great guide anyway, loving the build so far. :)
abyss jewels, lightning damage on rings, skill tree, and a good weapon. Also the lycosidia gives a significant dps boost
I've changed build little bit. For flat jew and attack speed i switched to raider but i wonder something. My dps is still kinda low. Can you check my build from profile? Is it because of claws flat lightning damage? It's too low but total elemental damage is still viable. Thanks for helps
"

I've changed build little bit. For flat jew and attack speed i switched to raider but i wonder something. My dps is still kinda low. Can you check my build from profile? Is it because of claws flat lightning damage? It's too low but total elemental damage is still viable. Thanks for helps

Too few flag lightning damage and skill tree looks not even similar.
Crits in this build pretty important. Lightning damage and elemental (in skill tree) is pretty good too.
"
"

Too few flag lightning damage and skill tree looks not even similar.
Crits in this build pretty important. Lightning damage and elemental (in skill tree) is pretty good too.

Yeah, because i'm a raider i need to take frenzy charges so i changed tree. But should i buy another claw with more flat lightning? I'm still leveling my masters for multimod rings with crit chance. I think, when my gems reach to 20/20, my dps will be like 40-50k but i wonder how he reached 120k

would that work with fortify if I manage to get 2 red? for shield charge setup
Can anyone check my profile and give me some suggestions. I currently have 50k dps on ST GMP with wrath/hot. Where can I improve the most to get better numbers. I am far from 100k+. :(

i also tend to get oneshot by some bosses sometimes. i can clear t15 easily but some bosses are just hitting me really hard. can i improve my defense somewhere? I have 6,1k life.
Last edited by luukseN on Jan 7, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
Hello

Do u change any colours on the gear when you kill endgamebosses? For example fortify for extra dmg reduction instead of culling strike.
Last edited by Zalerus on Jan 8, 2018, 2:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info