[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
ElLuix wrote:
Hi, i love your build it lookts pretty funy. I'll try on the next league, if they don't nerf it, but i have some questions, on the build you use the "Assassin's Mark" curse, but on all your videos you use "Poacher's Mark", you don't use blood rage and orb of storms, neither you don't generate power and frenzy charges. And you use charge Dash and a Vaal gem (IDK which gems is). I don't know where you put your CWDT set up, and i can't see your exactly items with their respective gems cause you move them from your character on standard. My question is... on your final buiild, (when you kill UberAtziri, Shaper, etc.) wich gems do you use? And how do you generate power and frenzy charges? TY for pay attention!

Usually during Shaper fight, You wanna use orb of storms-powercharge on crit most of the time to generate powercharge. Mapping you wanna use herald-coh-poachers mark to generate frenzy to map faster or assassins mark if u want some juicy crit chance.
Last edited by VladDOP1 on Jan 31, 2018, 9:05:57 AM
Hello! Just wanted to say, awesome guide! I've just started and i'm enjoying it alot! But right now i feel stuck. I cant replace any items because then i lose my ress cap / str.

Here's my items.

Last edited by lindalust on Jan 31, 2018, 4:28:18 PM
"
VladDOP1 wrote:
"
ElLuix wrote:
Hi, i love your build it lookts pretty funy. I'll try on the next league, if they don't nerf it, but i have some questions, on the build you use the "Assassin's Mark" curse, but on all your videos you use "Poacher's Mark", you don't use blood rage and orb of storms, neither you don't generate power and frenzy charges. And you use charge Dash and a Vaal gem (IDK which gems is). I don't know where you put your CWDT set up, and i can't see your exactly items with their respective gems cause you move them from your character on standard. My question is... on your final buiild, (when you kill UberAtziri, Shaper, etc.) wich gems do you use? And how do you generate power and frenzy charges? TY for pay attention!

Usually during Shaper fight, You wanna use orb of storms-powercharge on crit most of the time to generate powercharge. Mapping you wanna use herald-coh-poachers mark to generate frenzy to map faster or assassins mark if u want some juicy crit chance.

Thank you very much!! I was somewhat lost!!
"
VladDOP1 wrote:
"
ElLuix wrote:

Thank you very much!! I was somewhat lost!!
Hello from Russia and sorry for bad english.
I love u guild for good gem setup, but i have some questions about it.

U use "Cast on hit" gem in u head what working with u "herald of thunder" gem and then u killing shocked enemies herald of thunder splits many of thunder what also inflict a curse.

Herald of thunder cant apply shock, but u main skill "spectral throw" can apply this status, but in u gem setup u use "elemetal focus support" what delete shock status from u main skill.

So i have a question.
How u apply u curse without shock?

"
darkfox10 wrote:
Hello from Russia and sorry for bad english.
I love u guild for good gem setup, but i have some questions about it.

U use "Cast on hit" gem in u head what working with u "herald of thunder" gem and then u killing shocked enemies herald of thunder splits many of thunder what also inflict a curse.

Herald of thunder cant apply shock, but u main skill "spectral throw" can apply this status, but in u gem setup u use "elemetal focus support" what delete shock status from u main skill.

So i have a question.
How u apply u curse without shock?

you will shock your enemies with vinktar and this will allow you to curse enemies with HoT
im from russia too btw
Ty for answer! Nice to meet another Russian=) We can talk on russian here or only pm?

But what if i dont have Vintakar, what skill gem i can use for this build? I mean head skill gems and chest.
Maybe change elemental focus support on another skill gem?
Or change skill gem in head (curse on hit, and poacher mark)on another, if i dont have shock? There is alternative?
"
darkfox10 wrote:
Ty for answer! Nice to meet another Russian=) We can talk on russian here or only pm?

But what if i dont have Vintakar, what skill gem i can use for this build? I mean head skill gems and chest.
Maybe change elemental focus support on another skill gem?
Or change skill gem in head (curse on hit, and poacher mark)on another, if i dont have shock? There is alternative?

you can ask questions on russian in my pm

about this question - you can change elemental focus to innervate or crit.damage supports
"
lindalust wrote:
Hello! Just wanted to say, awesome guide! I've just started and i'm enjoying it alot! But right now i feel stuck. I cant replace any items because then i lose my ress cap / str.

Here's my items.

The solution to that is easy, you have to replace more than one item and that is the only thing to do.
i will start bestiary with this build. thank you bruh :)

looks like it's bisco viable, right?
Last edited by erasa_bleo on Feb 19, 2018, 8:35:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info