Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"
Jesse0900 wrote:
A cool feature to add would be a little zoom bar or something like that. I sometimes like to use my laptop without a mouse and I cannot zoom in.

It should be possible to enable various touch pad zooms in windows. You may have to look at the mouse options of the control panel.

Two finger zoom: Pull them apart or together to zoom.

And in general to the creator(s): Very nice tool :)
Great piece of software! Just a suggestion, but it would be great if there was a way to drag/re-arrange/re-name existing builds in the build list.

edit:

Does anyone know how this piece of software calculates Iron Reflexes bonuses? I have:

"
52% increased Armour
40% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
96.4% increased Evasion Rating

I know "Evasion Rating and Armor" don't count twice so I would only get a 40% increased armor rating with Iron Reflexes, but do all 3 of these values (52% armor, 40% evasion/armor, 96.4% evasion) stack?
Last edited by cdotter on Feb 13, 2013, 11:13:13 AM
"
Headhorr wrote:
strange though, if you're bad at procrastinating wouldn't you be learning all the time? :P

Mhmmm, I've been told that I absorb information like a sponge, but I'm too lazy to do anything with it lol.

"
cdotter wrote:

Does anyone know how this piece of software calculates Iron Reflexes bonuses? I have:

"
52% increased Armour
40% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
96.4% increased Evasion Rating

I know "Evasion Rating and Armor" don't count twice so I would only get a 40% increased armor rating with Iron Reflexes, but do all 3 of these values (52% armor, 40% evasion/armor, 96.4% evasion) stack?

No, in the "Passive Attributes" tab, there is a Modifier under the default group "Defense" that says "Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour" (this is true for other tabs that include this bonus as well), so you would simply convert your evasion (40% + 96.4%) into an armour bonus. The best way to explain how the actual calculation goes out (because the program does not show this, and is currently being worked on, and probably released at same time as a DPS calculator due to the same issue) is with the following equation:
Final Armour Rating = [evasion rating * (1 + Increased evasion (decimal form))] + [armour rating * (1 + increased armour (decimal form))]
so in your case you get 136.4% increased evasion and 92% increased armor

Something to note: with little to no evasion armor, iron reflexes does little to nothing as it works off of the RATING, NOT % INCREASED RATING
Last edited by Masterx3829 on Feb 13, 2013, 12:49:23 PM
Just founf this offline passive tree calculator and I want bless for live Headhorr :D
"
Headhorr wrote:
type what you're looking for in the search box.

i did. with tons of words
i have trouble because english is not my first language... as u can notice.
any help?

someone knows how i can put the nodes in blue circles mark??
"
randox wrote:
"
Headhorr wrote:
type what you're looking for in the search box.

i did. with tons of words
i have trouble because english is not my first language... as u can notice.
any help?

someone knows how i can put the nodes in blue circles mark??

normally, you type a word like "energy" without the " and it will mark all nodes that contain energy.
the same with shield or weapon or sword.
what nodes do you want to highlight?
"
normally, you type a word like "energy" without the " and it will mark all nodes that contain energy.

I think what he meant was that he used too many words.
"
Smicebot wrote:
"

I think what he meant was that he used too many words.

Well if you want to do more complicated searches, you will have to tick the "RegEx" tickbox and use Regular Expression syntax, which can for general use on this calculator be described as placing search terms in parentheses and separating those with a vertical line ( | )

For example:
If you wanted to search for all nodes containing "life" and all nodes containing "energy shield" at the same time and skill to them, you would come out with <(life)|(energy shield)> (ignore the triangle brackets when entering into search bar). As a note however, this search will include nodes such as "Soul Reaver","Vaal Pact", and "Zealot's Oath". Refer here for more.
Last edited by Masterx3829 on Feb 14, 2013, 8:45:06 AM
best tree!

Just a suggestion if it had Undo function to turn back actions - would have been perfect..

"
NikoFrozen wrote:
best tree!

Just a suggestion if it had Undo function to turn back actions - would have been perfect..

Just click a skill to un select it again, simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info