Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

skillgem information is there, should be read in, but isn't displayed anywhere.
There is a lot of work left to do.
Awesome, thanks for this man! :)
It is really coming together nicely. I'm glad you have re-worked the UI on the right side to make it more clean.

I have two requests/suggestions:

1. Allow the user to collapse the right panel to see more of the skill tree (or, alternatively, create a full-screen mode that would allow for the skill tree to consume the entire display).

2. Use the highlight images for allocated skill nodes.
- http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/image///build-gen/passive-skill-sprite/skill_sprite-active-0-48d1d5da8d8cecea77a365d3334dbc7c.jpg
- http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/image///build-gen/passive-skill-sprite/skill_sprite-active-1-fbacb85cdffc63ae2626c2d2b70b5fdf.jpg
- http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/image///build-gen/passive-skill-sprite/skill_sprite-active-3-26a00ff897f8df238b288d4a0af18be6.jpg

Thanks for the great and helpful app. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Nangel on Feb 15, 2013, 10:59:36 AM
stangely enough the highlighted images should be used. i probably have a copy/paste error somewhere in the allocation...
at least i looked into the drawing code and it seems to use the brighter images.

Collapsing the left side should only be an issue on lowres screens, but I will look into it.
It just needs an undo button in my opinion and is done :)
I really have only that like problem: when I click fast to correct a build sometimes I'm not carefull and delete entire "branch" of the tree and then I must remake it all over again..

I don't have any clue, but logically looks to me that it can be like that: the program must remember every previous change on the skill tree Code (like the save function that it have) and an undo buton just to load the save.

Last edited by NikoFrozen on Feb 15, 2013, 11:54:08 AM
how can i get item? for proper build?
Hi !

Amazing work down here :) gratz

Bug report :
After making a witch build, i saved it.
After that, i reseted it. Ok so far.
Then i tried to switch to templar, but the build still started in witch zone.

Again, great work anyway =)

"
Headhorr wrote:
stangely enough the highlighted images should be used. i probably have a copy/paste error somewhere in the allocation...
at least i looked into the drawing code and it seems to use the brighter images.

I wonder if it is a z-index problem? Thanks for looking into it.

"
Headhorr wrote:
Collapsing the left side should only be an issue on lowres screens, but I will look into it.

I have a 1920x1080 resolution monitor, it's just that sometimes I want to be able to maximize the amount of skill nodes I can see without zooming too far out. Again, thanks for looking into it.
Wow this is great! Thanks a lot ;)
"
Nangel wrote:
"
Headhorr wrote:

I have a 1920x1080 resolution monitor, it's just that sometimes I want to be able to maximize the amount of skill nodes I can see without zooming too far out. Again, thanks for looking into it.

I still don't get the issue.
<snarky comment> clever people move the left column off the screen and maximize the rest of the window </snarky comment> (no offense, just sounded funny and stupid)

But seriously, the only way I could forsee this being a problem is if your window is already maximized, and even then, you still could technically move that column off screen and manually maximize the window. It comes out with the same effect as a temporary solution, and if the issue is with the resolution at that stage, I'm not sure how impossible it would be to downscale this and use it, but I'm positive 15k x 15k pixels is more than enough, it would still give perfect resolution on 4k resolutions at 3x zoom, so that should be more than enough (unless someone out there has a mega-computer with 20 graphics cards and 20 monitors making a 20k x 20k resolution, or just a projector).
Last edited by Masterx3829 on Feb 15, 2013, 8:26:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info