Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

I did that, and it's still not working with the new tree. Is there a step I'm missing or what?
IGN: SkullBlowjobs
Last edited by StimpsonH on Dec 7, 2012, 2:10:58 PM
Also doesnt work for me, here the debug:

Spoiler
xception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.LoadFromURL(String url)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.button2_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
<< the journey is the destination >>
MaerFaer: it looks like you're trying to load an old or invalid skilltree url. delete the skilltreeaddress.txt

stimpsonH:probably the same. just tried it and it works fine
It still doesn't work, and there's no debug.txt generated for me, so I don't know what I can do to help troubleshoot the problem.
Last edited by StimpsonH on Dec 7, 2012, 9:05:24 PM
no debug.txt could only happen if you delete the dlls or the tool has no writing/creation rights for files and folders where you start it, which would also explain that it doesn't work
So under what circumstances does the program create debug.txt? It doesn't crash or anything, and I deliberately made it crash once, and it generated the debug.txt then. What I meant in my last couple of posts is that the URL the program gives me after I plan out my build and such still corresponds to the old skill tree, and I've deleted the data folder and skilltreeAddress thousands of times already. I tried running as Administrator and didn't delete any DLL files either.

Sorry if I'm becoming an annoyance to you, but I really want to get this fixed ._.
Last edited by StimpsonH on Dec 8, 2012, 12:07:34 AM
sry, my bad.
I did not realize they changed the url format for the online skilltree as i rarely use it.

fixed it up,
here you go
update
Last edited by Headhorr on Dec 8, 2012, 12:59:32 AM
thanks a lot, man! much appreciated
First thanks a lot for ur work!
I deleted the old version of the calculator and extracted the new one. When i load a skilltree in the new 1.3 version it only shows fragments of the skilltree i loaded. Somehow it still doesnt work for me. Is there any other file i have to delete/change?

- sry for mistakes, my english is not perfect -
<< the journey is the destination >>
Same here, it only shows fragments, and only sometimes. Other times, it simply crashes.
I've threw together an 81-point generic minion build to test it,
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY-aBc1Nr230Y7IoRULvWO-Hi96cri3ptGcHzw22io3_GflknqRzcOBuTJ7-XyT3yHrQMEQ-wd0ZxlSCCx9P7qH1akWqsKPrr7riTpwjZCyqY-oAVUNrdna4abKasiECQM49G0NCboffXrJgUsDowOVK8N05tWAfBxSy_-wknC_5JSOfMvIVgqsQQl0QETbktH4-mUlM9X5eVL50W8yY8

It displays properly in Opera, Firefox, and Chrome, but when the URL is supplied in the program, only 38 points are displayed. They are the correct ones, as far as I can tell, but not correctly linked. Hell, the screenshot it gives me doesn't even include all 38,
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info