Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

yeah... i got this, some strange behavior with shorts...

try this
I am having trouble getting it to load my items in. I am following the instructions in the program and nothing happens.
"
Headhorr wrote:

try this

Using the same URL, I get the same 38 nodes. What's different from 1.2? Just the translation algorithm? Or is there a minor .NET version or security update I'm not aware of?

Edit: Ok, so apparently the previous URL doesn't work in the official passive tree anymore. This $#!% is starting to get really annoying. Good news, though, is that the program works with the new algorithm and newer(?) official URL. Thanks a bunch for being on top of things.
Last edited by Pentacle314 on Dec 9, 2012, 3:52:41 PM
they changed the node ids from 32bit to 16bit. probably to "save traffic" it had some really annoying side effects in my code and i had to change a lot of stuff.

As the old ids are all invalid, it is impossible to load the old skilltree format.

As for the items, i will look into that tommorow, i hope it's not something major.
"
stormbard wrote:
I am having trouble getting it to load my items in. I am following the instructions in the program and nothing happens.

Wait a minute, if nothing happens and you don't get an error, try switching the tab on the left-top side
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
stormbard wrote:

Wait a minute, if nothing happens and you don't get an error, try switching the tab on the left-top side

Nothing is showing up in the tab.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/58039

Plz remmember to vote for PoE as best indie game.... In case you forgot. You dont need to be in beta to do this.
"
FIreskull wrote:

Plz remmember to vote for PoE as best indie game.... In case you forgot. You dont need to be in beta to do this.

can someone of the mods stop this guy please? he keeps spamming other threads and can't even use the url markup please warn him or something like that.
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

can someone of the mods stop this guy please? he keeps spamming other threads and can't even use the url markup please warn him or something like that.

Do i really steal that much of your time by doing this? Keep in mind that PoE gets some extra votes because of me and those who entered my link. My threads will be deleted after competiton is over. (At least i,ve asked mods to do that in my thread.)
this is not about my time, it is about hijacking every sticky thread in this forum and then some.

and the worst is you link to your thread, which links to the official thread.
Why? this is just stupid.
Last edited by Headhorr on Dec 10, 2012, 5:29:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info