Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

tried to loaad equipment all i got was a huge page of stats loaded in a jumble
some browsers do that. just save it to a file called get-items with no extension. just get-items.
now you should be able to load your items.
I 'updated' to .net4 with my latest change on the GPU, so I'm now able to use your tool - and right have a question: I dont use my default browser (firefox) for all POE related things (but chromium instead for the stash tool), but now I notice that the feature which loads the items get its needed informations from browser - and (of course) tries to load it in the default one... is there a way imaginable to specify another one?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
you could just use the link in the textbox and copy it to chrome
Thanks, I'll try!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
When I try to get items, I simply can't do anything with it.
I use Opera and Windows 7 64bit.
I am plainly unable to save a file without an extension.
I circumvent this by saving it as a .txt, then renaming it.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
When I try to get items, I simply can't do anything with it.
I use Opera and Windows 7 64bit.
I am plainly unable to save a file without an extension.
I circumvent this by saving it as a .txt, then renaming it.

I know that one... using opera too, in some things they really suck.
This thing rocks... thanks for gifting this to all of us.
Im new to the game, atm downloading the game client and rdy to plan my char with ur calc... big Thx.
Just found this via Google while playing around with builds and wanted to say thanks! Only spent a few minutes with it so far but it seems really amazing.

Thanks Headhorr for what I am sure was a large effort to build this and all the more to maintain it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info