Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Odd error trying to load items. After saving 'get-items' to data, and clicking again load items:

---------------------------

Your ItemData is invalid.
You either tried to download the data for a character not on your account or you were not logged in while downloading it
OK

get-items is ~300KB large and appears to have valid data in it.

Great tool anyway, thanks. If I can use the load item function great, if not no worries.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jul 10, 2012, 11:42:15 AM
I looked around in this thread to see if anybody was having the same problem. Saw one, but it didn't help. Here's my debug text.

Spoiler
The error time: 07/14/2012 15:59
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.InitNodeSurround()
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
The error time: 07/14/2012 16:00
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I'm getting stack errors. I take this to mean my .net is busted? How do I go about fixing that?

I'm excited to use this awesome skill tree tool!
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
These kind of errors are allways hard to debug.

Do you have Vs2010 installed?
If you do, you can download the source and try to debug it yourself.

I don't know yet why some people get these problems. It would really help if someone who has experience with vs AND this error could try to find the source.

Are the folders generated correctly?

Try deleting the data folder and the skilltreeaddress.txt and start it again.

Where are you excecuting it? do you have the right to modify or create folders and files?

If the folders are missing or no data is downloaded i will pm you a link to download a complete pack with all assets.
I'm not able to stop and run it at this moment, but let me make sure I know what I'm doing with it to begin with.

Do I need to be logged into the website, or the game and then run this? I've actually done both.. but want to be sure.

The folders seem to generate just fine, then the skilltreeaddress and debug outside of it.

I've tried running from Desktop and from Users/xxxx/Documents, and also tried in admin mode.

Will run the program when I get home and tell you what happens after deleting the aforementioned files.
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Thanks for putting in the effort, Its great.
Thanks for the awesome link. I am not yet in beta so this gives me something to do
cool nice service that comes from the developers ^^
Hack ´n Slay - HACK AND SLAYYY
"
Dewarden wrote:
cool nice service that comes from the developers ^^

are you implying that this is a service by GGG?
Because it is not!

everything is bases on ArtificialMinds and my Codebase with no support from GGG whatsoever
I think he meant the developers of the tool, silly.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Headhorr is currently auto-shot brain-afk on follow. Nothing to expect today :D
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info