Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"
Headhorr wrote:
"
cnk113 wrote:
can u make it wrok with macs?

nope sry. no can do.

It uses .net4 with wpf. i don't have the time or patience to convert it to Linux/Mac. There was some guy who has access to the repository who wanted to convert it to linux, but i haven't heard anything from him yet.

I might be able to turn it into a java app, though I don't have too much motivation to do so :p
I'm really annoyed by why this doesn't work...
Sweeping Maid
Finally someone create skilltree, jesus loves you man.
good game
I liket it!
Awesome
The tree still has Avatar of fire on so I would guess that it hasn't been updated to the recent patch which is sad.

Time for the thread to be "un-Stickied"
I'm BACK :)
i neeeeed a key :D
i neeed a key :DDD pm me pleas PL/ENG
pomoz ktos polakowi podaruj klucza :D
"
Coldet wrote:
The tree still has Avatar of fire on so I would guess that it hasn't been updated to the recent patch which is sad.

At first I wanted to troll you because the tool is automatically up-to-date. Then I realized that you need to delete the "Data"-folder to force the tool to re-download the tree.

Long story short: delete the "Data" folder and (re)start the tool. tada!
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.
Last edited by ArtificialMind on Jun 13, 2012, 2:07:02 PM
"
"
Coldet wrote:

At first I wanted to troll you because the tool is automatically up-to-date. Then I realized that you need to delete the "Data"-folder to force the tool to re-download the tree.

Long story short: delete the "Data" folder and (re)start the tool. tada!

Actually it's constantly crashing.

Error log:
"
The error time: 06/13/2012 23:21
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.InitNodeSurround()
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.InitNodeSurround()
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
No regret (orbs)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info