Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

hm. try deleting the skilltree.txt also.
Could be an invalid adress of an old build.
thanks for the tool

about the "groups.txt" file:

i would like to add/combine different numbers and give only one final output.
litte example: the total amount of Strength+Dexterity

"Strength, dexandstr
Dexterity, dexandstr"

this gives strength and dexterity separately, but i want something like:

"Strength + Dexterity, dexandstr"

whats, of course, not working. i think the program searches for a Stat that is named "Strength + Dexterity".

what to do?

thanks in advance
combining the numbers with the groups is impossible.
the groups is only for organizing the attributes in the ui.
mhh ok.

how about creating an ascii output with all the passive attribute data.
could you add something like that?
because then everybody could make a "final-stat"-calculation (for DPS or effective HP or time-until-dead) with octave or python or whatever one likes.
I'm getting nothing but an error as well. You're talking about "data" folders and whatnot, is the .exe just an install then? Cause I can't even open it without an error.

debug.txt:
Spoiler
The error time: 06/27/2012 16:58
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Initialization of 'System.Windows.Controls.TextBlock' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Win7-Shine 2.0, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER)) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.<.ctor>b__0(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs args)
at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadExternalAssembly(Boolean classic, Boolean generic, Assembly& assembly, String& assemblyName)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadThemedDictionary(Boolean isTraceEnabled)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindDictionaryResource(Object key, Type typeKey, ResourceKey resourceKey, Boolean isTraceEnabled, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindResourceInternal(Object key, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference)
at System.Windows.StyleHelper.GetThemeStyle(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.UpdateThemeStyleProperty()
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Win7-Shine 2.0, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER))
File name: 'PresentationFramework.Win7-Shine 2.0, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadExternalAssembly(Boolean classic, Boolean generic, Assembly& assembly, String& assemblyName)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadThemedDictionary(Boolean isTraceEnabled)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindDictionaryResource(Object key, Type typeKey, ResourceKey resourceKey, Boolean isTraceEnabled, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference, Boolean& canCache)
at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindResourceInternal(Object key, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference)
at System.Windows.StyleHelper.GetThemeStyle(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.UpdateThemeStyleProperty()
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)

Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The error time: 06/27/2012 16:58
Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.Window_Closing(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.InternalClose(Boolean shutdown, Boolean ignoreCancel)
at System.Windows.Application.DoShutdown()
at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownImpl()
at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownCallback(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Hm,it's not an installer.
It just needs images and a skilltree descriptor from the path of exile website.
To have it allways up to date and don't get copyright problems, i implemeted a auto download feature that will just download all needed data files from this site.

can you specify what system you are using?
is .net4 x86 and possibly x64 installed?

there are some people that have problems with the file.
but is couldn't figure out yet what the problem is.

If you have visual studio 2010 installed you could also check out the svn from the google code site and debug it yourself.
very nice work, what language did you use?

i was hoping someone makes something like this, and i hope you will keep it updated and fix the item issue :D

edit, i havent checked it out too much yet, but if you cant at the moment, maybe eventually you can make it so it has a panel where it lists your skill gems/support gems and it gives you information based on your spec and support gems about your skills, stuff like dmg, stun chance, mana cost, number of times it can be cast before running out of mana, and so on.
Last edited by vampirekid13 on Jun 29, 2012, 2:12:15 PM
"
vampirekid13 wrote:
very nice work, what language did you use?

i was hoping someone makes something like this, and i hope you will keep it updated and fix the item issue :D

edit, i havent checked it out too much yet, but if you cant at the moment, maybe eventually you can make it so it has a panel where it lists your skill gems/support gems and it gives you information based on your spec and support gems about your skills, stuff like dmg, stun chance, mana cost, number of times it can be cast before running out of mana, and so on.

i wanted to do stuff like that when i started, but for me the game has gone downhill since .97.
I will keep fixing bugs that arise with new patches but probably won't implement new features.
The whole thing is in c# and opensource so feel free to modify.

I'll probably start playing again when OB starts.
Very awesome thanks for this.
It's a know "bugs" that the load item function doesn't work?

Maybe some change in the json structure of the item's list that need to be updated into the program?
No regret (orbs)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info