Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Preciso da beta key. D:
I'm also getting a crash.

Here is the debug.txt:

Spoiler
The error time: 07/20/2012 18:56
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.InitNodeSurround()
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
The error time: 07/20/2012 18:56
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'POESKillTree.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I do happen to have Visual Studio 2010 Express, I'll see if I can try to debug it.
comment out line 18-31 in App.xaml.cs to enable debugging.
i added an error handler to dump the stack trace there but it doesn't seem to be as helpful as it should.
Your the man
It works fine when I've compiled it from source.
"
Vebev wrote:
It works fine when I've compiled it from source.

very interesting.
Seems to be some kind of compatibility problem with the .net version you have installed and mine.
I am running Windows 7 64bit.

I have 4.0.30319.
Hm i also have that configuration.

The next question would be, how many of the people that have this error, have vs express installed.

I tried to publish it from VS and then install it. I seem to be missing an assembly: Newtonsoft.Json Version 4.0.0.0. Could this be a related issue?
Last edited by Vebev on Jul 21, 2012, 7:01:28 PM
And also Raven.Json.

I changed Newtonsoft.Json and Raven.Json Properties "Copy Local" to True. Then published it and installed it.

This seems to work fine now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info