What We're Working On

"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Sale93 wrote:
oh ye and fingers crossed for hideout save option and new decorations hehe :)

You mean logging in directly into hideout? :D
Would like to see this too, especially when we have soooooo much disconnects atm.

Got sick loggin in town.
Especially with char what have all acts completed.

Actually I meant for a way to save your hideout, make a couple of more then switch between them without losing all the decoration placements. Basically multiple hideout option.... I like your idea though :) now that u mention it..
"
This schedule worked really well until the release of 3.0.0 shuffled it around, but we plan to get back onto this schedule with our next big release in the first week of December 2017.

Sounds like a new shaper or atziri boss! I didn't expect this so soon. Hype!
Good Optimization I suppose, but still waiting on the server fixing issues, didn't see that at all in this post, as well as the invisible boss fixes.
Was looking for one word:

PERFORMANCE

It wasn't there :(

I am honestly hoping for a rework of the Atlas.

New layouts, better bosses and especially targetable content, such as diviner boxes, threshold jewels & Co.
I'd have been okay with hard slots for breach splinters now that they seem to be incorporated directly into maps. There are enough general slots for league-specific stuff, but I'm having to store splinters in my essence tab so that I don't have to worry about them stacking up to 100 and wasting more slots by converting into breachstones that can't be stacked, much less stored, in the specialty tabs.

This is definitely nice though, but if you plan on removing the changes at the end of the league because you don't roll Harbinger into the core game then I hope you'll consider doing breach splinter slots since they're a permanent, if "end-game," currency item of sorts.

Edit: Also be nice if we could get tabs for default gems and maps. Just basic white maps or level 1 gems with 0 quality, not corrupted, plain, basic default item storage tabs.
Last edited by Marikhen on Aug 23, 2017, 5:10:15 PM
Yippee.

"
We are being careful to not clutter the tab

Easy, get rid of perandus coins. What value do they bring. It was a challenge league. kewl. Still bought stuff from poe.trade cause i didn't (and still don't) want to cart around 10000 coins in my inventory (cause you can't buy stuff using currency in your stash - looking at you too Siosa).

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Aug 23, 2017, 5:43:06 PM
GGG please work on melee skills.....make melee great somehow....make closefight work/viable.

POE is all about range/fire/thunder/ice farting all over the place.

Anti

If you pay for my trip there, I will gladly aid you for $10 American dollars per hour. I have extensive knowledge of Path of Exile as I have been playing since initial launch.
I agree that Breach Splinter slots need to be added to the Currency tab. I've done a basic mock up of some simple modifications that I think would work based on the one proposed by GGG in this thread. Here is a summary of the changes...

Top of tab...
Upper left corner: No changes (Scrolls).
Upper right corner: 5 slots for Breach splinters (replacing existing 5 slots).
Double Row (directly above item slot): Not pictured, but a last second idea...
* Swap the Blessed and Divine orb slots (far right) with the Regal Orb/Shard slots (next to Mirror). This would give the double row better symmetry from outside to inside... Item/Shard, then Item/Shard, then Item/Shard, then Item/Item with Exalt/Shard & Mirror/Shard in the center

Left of the Item slot...
Row 1: No changes.
Row 2: Glassblowers, Gemcutter's Prisms and Chisels (relocated from the upper right corner).
Row 3: Blacksmith's Whetstones and Armourer's Scraps (relocated from the upper right corner).

Right of the Item slot...
Row 1: No changes (Orb of Scouring, Orb of Regret and Vaal Orb).
Row 2: No changes (Sextants).
Row 3: Perandus and Silver Coins (moved from left of Item slot).

Below the Item slot: No changes.

I think the suggested changes above have good synergy with the use of the currency tab...
* The 5 currency items moved from the upper right corner to left of the item slot are all used on an item in the slot (each potentially used multiple times in a row).
* The items to the right of the item slot are either not used on an item (Sextants and Coins) OR only used once (Scouring and Vaal).

Perandus Coin limit: I agree with others who have suggested increasing the Perandus Coin limit to 50,000 (or more).

Thanks for making a great game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info