What We're Working On

great news! :D im curious if you guys will increase the stack size of perandus coins in the currency stack ^^
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Nice one. :)

I'll try not to read into that as an indication that Harbinger elements might be folded into the core game...and probably fail.

People like the new Orbs imho. They just don't like the mechanic GGG uses to hand them out to players.
"

BTW. have you considered to add slots for the Breach currencies to the Currency slot? for the splinters and blessings? I find it a lil bit weird that they have none yet.

THIS, a thousand times this!
Last edited by HHLupus on Aug 23, 2017, 1:41:14 PM
love fore the new tab!

as already mentioned, please add slot for splinters

ty
"
Moribundus wrote:
BTW. have you considered to add slots for the Breach currencies to the Currency slot? for the splinters and blessings? I find it a lil bit weird that they have none yet.

QFT.

Even with this update and not counting breach blessings, we'd still be one slot short in the currency tab.
O_Q CANT WAIT GIEEEF
Sounds great to me!
Surely the big update at the end of the year is bringing us an ingame solution to trading, right?

Right?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
DX11 dyanmic resolution helps a great deal, but older systems lean towards DX9.

Um realy? How damn old are this systems you are talkiing about?
Nvidias GF100 (GTX470/80) are the first cards with full support of DX11. If your GPU is older ... time to buy a new one!

So get right of DX9 and just focus on DX11 (please not 12 as I HATE fu.. Win10 NSA-dataminer).

I'm not talking about my gaming rig, which has a GTX 1080. I'm talking about older systems that are the ones in dire need of relief from the added performance overhead of PoE. Specifically laptops where you have to buy an entirely new laptop to upgrade the GPU. Laptops which ran PoE just fine a year ago, but now struggle.

But the problem isn't compatibility with DX11, the problem is GGG's implementation of DX11 is buggy right now. It has known stability issues (far more crashes when alt-tabbing out, Windows-key out, etc), and doesn't play well with multiple monitors and multiple GPUs in desktops like DX9 and DX9 Ex modes in PoE do.

Sooo

a) You can not afford to buy a new PoE-ready Laptop
but
b) run a Rig with X-Monitors and X-Graphic cards

Anyway, my 250,-€ Laptop can run PoE @35 FPS ... not ideal but playeable! SURE do I have to set all Setting to minium .. but damn, it's a freaking 250,-€ DX11 (!!!!) Laptop!! What the hell would you expect from such a super-low-end PC?
And if you talk anbout even worse Laptops ... hint: NOT MADE FOR GAMING!

It is NOT GGGs problem to solve any an all SUPER spezial hardware combination problems where even the Producer (NV+ATI) STOPED SUPPORT !! Aka multi-card graphics. Kick out all but 1 cards and be happy!!

Would help the nature too as you don't WASTE so much energy for BULLSHIT nobody needs!

PS: My normal PC: I5 4690k + GTX 1070 + 2 Monitors == NO CRASHES after endless hours of PoE.
Fix YOUR system and remove all the pron-bot-nets ;).
Last edited by Schakar on Aug 23, 2017, 2:19:39 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Based on community feedback, we have added some more slots to the Currency Stash Tab.

How about this feedback - which has been conveniently and annoyingly ignored:

WTF are we going to get stash tabs for sacrifice fragments, atziri, and pale council fragments?? These clutter up stupid amounts of storage space and are all entirely identical - they should be at the VERY LEAST stackable! How about Offerings to the Goddess? These are all entirely identical, why aren't they stackable???
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Aug 23, 2017, 2:34:24 PM
"
Schakar wrote:
Sooo

a) You can not afford to buy a new PoE-ready Laptop
but
b) run a Rig with X-Monitors and X-Graphic cards

Anyway, my 250,-€ Laptop can run PoE @35 FPS ... not ideal but playeable! SURE do I have to set all Setting to minium .. but damn, it's a freaking 250,-€ DX11 (!!!!) Laptop!! What the hell would you expect from such a super-low-end PC?
And if you talk anbout even worse Laptops ... hint: NOT MADE FOR GAMING!

It is NOT GGGs problem to solve any an all SUPER spezial hardware combination problems where even the Producer (NV+ATI) STOPED SUPPORT !! Aka multi-card graphics. Kick out all but 1 cards and be happy!!

Would help the nature too as you don't WASTE so much energy for BULLSHIT nobody needs!

PS: My normal PC: I5 4690k + GTX 1070 + 2 Monitors == NO CRASHES after endless hours of PoE.
Fix YOUR system and remove all the pron-bot-nets ;).

I have a normal gaming laptop with no special customizations (just one of the factory-default ones that's pre-optimized for generic pc gaming). I can still normally run the game fine, but PoE 3.0 introduced way more bizarre bugs than any past version has, for me. Colonnade and Vault boss crashes are the ones that come most strongly to mind (a ton of players have had it, it made it into the short "known high-priority bugs" list on the bug report forum), but also there are just random zone crashes.

Some of the new bugs aren't even graphical. There's also problems like "some master dailies give non-daily master exp". To claim that "fixing my system" would help with a bug like that, you'd have to be literally braindead.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 23, 2017, 2:36:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info