[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

currently playing this one atm. is there anyway i can transform the build into a lioneye bow build? any thoughts?
"
AVtime1 wrote:
currently playing this one atm. is there anyway i can transform the build into a lioneye bow build? any thoughts?

yes and its not THAT hard. However I would recommend going for a ChinSol Bow Build. I played this myself and its really damn good. It uses Barrage and Lightning Arrow and deletes all content like this build does as well. ChinSol is the highest damage bow in the game currently (even better than super-legacy "reach of the council"). Only Doomfletch with almost perfect gear can be better (but the gear to do this costs a fortune).

The overall build is also quite a bit more expensive since you need Accuracy on some items.

I still have my PoB-Pastebin for you

https://pastebin.com/NRy3fjt7

"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
"
Huaojozu wrote:
Just got a couple upgrades and went to 2.21M Shaper DPS w/ 7420 Life. But now I'll be bored for the next three months before the next league starts :(

Lmao damn man, how'd u make all that currency to afford that chest??

I just play a lot, really. I crafted it myself on the 5th 40% Belly, then Vorici 8'ed it for 350 Jews, 1500 Fuses and 1850 Vaals. And then the colors for like 100 Chroms/Vaals. All in all, about 30 Exalt investment.

Certainly not cheap, but the best upgrade for me at that cost. My other gear is pretty much final except the Weapon and Jewels, so I have nothing else to invest in.

If youre feeling like it you can try to craft a Unset +3 Ring with all the good stats (%ele, flatele, AS, Life, Resist etc.) for your wrath or you do two rings for both heralds :)

You get a good base in my shop ;)
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 20, 2017, 7:09:30 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

yes and its not THAT hard. However I would recommend going for a ChinSol Bow Build. I played this myself and its really damn good. It uses Barrage and Lightning Arrow and deletes all content like this build does as well. ChinSol is the highest damage bow in the game currently (even better than super-legacy "reach of the council"). Only Doomfletch with almost perfect gear can be better (but the gear to do this costs a fortune).

The overall build is also quite a bit more expensive since you need Accuracy on some items.

I worry about accuracy stacking with chin sol since it will make a gearing cost a lot.
I will check the pastebin when i get home, hopefully i can try this one and present my findings about it here.

thanks for the pastebin too. :)

thats a great unset ring you got there do you have a forum shop or just poe.trade?
Last edited by AVtime1 on Sep 20, 2017, 7:30:12 AM
"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

I worry about accuracy stacking with chin sol since it will make a gearing cost a lot.
I will check the pastebin when i get home, hopefully i can try this one and present my findings about it here.

thanks for the pastebin too. :)

thats a great unset ring you got there do you have a forum shop or just poe.trade?

Problem with Lioneyes is the low base crit. Even chinsols is almost unbearably low, but it has that 100% more damage going on. My pastebin gets a few accuracy nodes that help alot. Also you can get accuracy on the quiver (and rare quivers are usually pretty cheap with insane stats). I never cared about converting the physical damage of chinsol since its not that much anyways. Converting physical only is ever worth it if its quite alot (talking Disfavour alot).

The Far Shot from Lions is also kinda countering point blank. Overall the build is extremly strong. With Double Herald and Lightning Arrow and the Power of inquisitor you pretty obliterate entire screens of t16 mobs. I dont need to tell you that Barrage is hands down one of the best single target gems in the game. It melts big bosses much harded than bladeflurry. Its quite an expensive build to complete but really worth it.
Hi buddy!

Your Ele-Claw-BF-Inquisitor is my FIRST BD in POE. Three days ago I told you that it only took me 3 days to be 74 and the leveling journey was amazing. Now I can even kill Uber and Shaper with a very cheap 6L rare armour at Level 88. As a freshman I can't tell you how incredible it was for me at first. Thank you again for writing this excellent guide.

About one month ago POE was first introduced to the People's Republic of China, but the lack of good guides like yours makes it difficult for many players to begin their paths of exile. Now I want to translate this guide into Chinese voluntarily and give citations to source resource with hypertext link. The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission :)

Look forward to your reply :)
"
lijinyuanljy wrote:
Hi buddy!

Your Ele-Claw-BF-Inquisitor is my FIRST BD in POE. Three days ago I told you that it only took me 3 days to be 74 and the leveling journey was amazing. Now I can even kill Uber and Shaper with a very cheap 6L rare armour at Level 88. As a freshman I can't tell you how incredible it was for me at first. Thank you again for writing this excellent guide.

About one month ago POE was first introduced to the People's Republic of China, but the lack of good guides like yours makes it difficult for many players to begin their paths of exile. Now I want to translate this guide into Chinese voluntarily and give citations to source resource with hypertext link. The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission :)

Look forward to your reply :)

yes of course. I would love to have this to be available to as many people as possible. Its not that I have a copyright or anthing. Im glad so many people enjoy this and some of the bonus builds.

Maybe you can condense the information a little. At this point the whole guide seems a bit convoluted. I will soon try to streamline it a little more.
Nevermind.
Last edited by Sindalar on Sep 20, 2017, 12:57:38 PM
Heyo.
I got this new ring

Should i Exalt it? Or should i go for multimod from MasterCraft?

I'm really not aware how should i do that :o
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
I can see on your equips that you are using the build with both Heralds. That build is just for clear speed or can i use that on boss as well?
Hey GornoDD,

Thanks for the response again, I really appreciate it.

I asked this in my last post
"
But when I swap my current claw out for this one, my (unbuffed) tooltip goes from something like 15k down to 13k. Is that not to be trusted?

and I'm still not sure if you're trying to say that as long as a claw has high attack speed and some crit (2 AS and 7.5 crit to quote you), that I should ignore the lower tooptip dps and total dps in path of building. I have been using path of building, so I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear in asking. The claw I have is the highest total dps I've found so far of my options, in path of building that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info